Tonight - Ep•11•

Jayda Cheaves pov

"Oh my gosh Von stop smacking! " I giggle as he lays on my lap eating a piece of chicken while we sit on the couch watching a movie .

we came home from durks party and didn't even make it up the stairs before we were all over each other ripping clothes off , and bending me over counters . What felt like one hundred rounds later , we finally got tired and ordered some food , and now that the alcohol has worn off it feels like I'm high off von and the energy he put inside me .

He communicates so well with his body , I know exactly what he's thinking every stroke . It's heaven !

"You know it's not safe to eat while laying down " I say to him watching in awe as he damn near sucks the soul out of the chicken bone

"Ion know how many times I gotta tell you I'm a gangst- " he's cut off as he starts to cough on a piece of the bone making me bust out laughing .

"I told yo dumbass " I laugh at him as he sits up coughing harder

"Shit " he groans grabbing his bottle of water drinking it

"When you gone listen ?" I mock him

"Fuck you " he flips me off putting his plate to the side sitting down next to me patting his lap .

"What ?" I i furrow my eyebrows

"Cmon stop playing " he grins flashing his grillz as he caresses my hips , pulling me towards him making my entire body spark warming up . It still shocks me how comfortable he is touching em now , everything still feels like a dream .

"Why you wanna be in my skin so bad ?" I question climbing on his lap straddling him as he licks his lips eyeing my body . Being that I'm only in one of his long t-shirts and panties , I'm very exposed and I know he's loving every second of it .

"Why not ? " he smirks pulling me closer . Whew ! it's so hard being around him .

"You know you so cute when you all affectionate like this , make me forget you my boss " I tell him honestly

"First of all you knew I was sexy when I was dubbing yo ass in the beginning and secondly not only did you finesses yo way into my business but now you fucking the boss ! My folks should beat yo ass "he shakes his head and I slap his chest making him laugh as he palms both my bottom cheeks .

"The boss fucks me " I defend

"You gahdamn right I'm Finna do it again to " he mumbles leaning in for a kiss but stopping as his phone starts vibrate on the center table making him groan . "Pass dat to me " he says as I lean back and grab his phone glancing as the contact name seeing who it is

Asian💦 🍑

Damn I guess I was so caught up in fairytale land I forgot Von had other females to tend to . Had my thinking I was the only one for a minute , I gotta be smarter than that. But I'm for damn sure not finna be one of his little in house flings if he gone be having relations with other females. Relationship or not , this ends tonight .

"Wassup " he answers putting the phone on speaker . I attempt to climb off his lap and get my point across but he holds my hips tighter and eyes me . Okay bad timing .

"Wassup nigga you can't call nobody back ?"her voice squeaks through the phone making me roll my eyes .

She's a sweet girl and all but I'm not tryna hear they conversation, why does Von have to put it on speaker ?