"Valentine is gonna wish he never laid a hand on Simon."clary mutters going to walk off with me/

"I'll make sure of it" i growl my eyes flashing slightly but a hand on my arm pullsme and clary back making me hiss and back up slightly stepping away from all of them.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!"luke speaks putting his hands up looking at me as my eyes flash and my fags drop.

"we seriously need to get you to magnus" jace mutters looking at me making me slowly calm down.

"You're not going anywhere near that Institute.. either of you" luke speaks looking at me and clary/

"We're taking you to Magnus. he should be able to help"luke speaks looking at me before looking at clary"and He can protect you"luke says looking at her making her huff.

"No, I don't need to be protected. I need to save Simon."clary speaks her voice rude and annoyed.

"The Downworld knows that you and gracie are the  key to activating that sword. They want her dead." jace speaks looking at clary making em look at him with wide eyes."I can save Simon."jace tells her making clary shake her head.

"Doesn't work that way. If Iwe're not the ones who show up, Valentine is gonna kill him. and then go after alec and magnus" clary speaks looking at jace before looking at me.

"wait!" a weak voice calls making everyone look at each other confused before they all rush off me walking slowly behind them.

"Dot? " i question seeing everyone stood by a cage.

 she looks horrible/

 shes pale, basically white and has dark veins all over her.

"There's another way to destroy the sword."she tells us as she does my legs give out under me making the cosest perosn being jace hold me up.

"lets get them out of here" he speaks before scopping me up completely making me grunt as luke breaks the cage dot is it." your just gonna have to deal with the scent gracie" jace speaks making me cover my mouth and nose with my hand as he carries me towards the exit.

"magnus!" i scream as jace carries me in threw the door.

the loudness of my voice and slight upset crack and just hearing my voice in general makes him quickly rush over to us/

"what the hell happened?" magnus questions looking at jace carrying me in and clary and then luke helping dot.

"its a long story..." jace speaks looking at him.

magnus looks at me and my eyes flash yellow making magnus eyes widen.

"how can one perosn be so  stupid"magnus huffs going threw his potion ingredients.

 so jace and clary told him what happened. and hes fuming.

 more than fuming.

im just laying on the sofa whilst he aids dot and luke and clary stand.

"There you go. You'll start feeling better in no time."magnus speaks passing a cup to dot filled with ingredients that should hopfulyl heal her.

"Thank you." she eakly speaks taking it from him and the sipping it.

"magnus this isnt my  fault" i say looking at him making him turn and raise him eyebrows at me.

"really? because if you wasnt so stubbon and would actually do as we said you would have been with me and i could of done something else" magnus speaks crossing his arms looking at me making me shake my head.