;ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 18:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ *𝓡𝓐𝓦𝓡* ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧

Hinata is an idiot. He doesn't listen to anyone but himself. But as Tanaka said; "If he were to ever say; "Come over here so I can take all your money." You bet your sweet ass I'd go with her."

˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙

NO ONE POV:

The ginger groaned as he held a bottle of vodka in one hand and his pounding head in the other. "Mmmm..." He moaned as he drank straight from the bottle.

"Sho-Chan... You know more alcohol isn't gonna help with your hangover right?" Riri said as he walked into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee.

"Shut up..." He mumbled. "Everyone knows that you can't be hungover if you're still drunk." He said as he drank more.

Riri sighed. "We don't have to go to work for a week because our manager has a family thing she has to take care of." Riri hugged her best friend from behind. "So what are we gonna do in this well needed free time?" She asked.

"I wanna get a new black dress. Like the simple satin thin ones I wear." He said as he closed the bottle. "My last one is way too tight." He explained. "Also it's a bit too small for my likings now. It doesn't fit my ass."

"You mean that super cute thin strap one?" Riri asked. "I think it looked great on you. You don't need a new one!"

"Let me keep my dignity Riri. I might seem shameless but I cower at the thought of walking outside in it." He said. "And I wanna get a new pair of heels anyway."

"You not feeling tall enough?" Riri asked as he ruffled her friend's hair. "But you are pretty short so I can understand why you would."

"That's not very nice Riri. Where'd you learn when to say that?" He asked as he poked her angrily. "And besides I'm just fine the way I am."