;ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 10:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ 𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓶𝓪 !! ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧

(I'll fill this in later...)
˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙

)˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙

HINATA POV:

I was sitting down having a calm relaxing Wednesday afternoon. 'This is nice...'

'Now what shall I do about those losers...' I thought tiredly. 'It disgusting how they think just because they're handsome... and hot... and amazingly pretty... They think they can order me to do what they want...'

'I'll show them...' I thought angrily.

"Hey Sho-Chan !!" Riri yelled.

'Oh for the love a-' I sighed. "What."

"Why so hostile~" She said sadly. 'Geez... You're a lot more like Great King than you think...'

"Do you need something?" I asked impatiently.

"I just wanna know more about those masochist losers..." She confessed nervously. "I know it might be a touchy topic but I really really wanna know more!"

I flinched and looked away. "..."

"I wasn't the best looking kid and I definitely wasn't popular... Not to mention I'm gay... I was harassed everyday, and wanted nothing more than to just die..." I explained.

"I knew they where a bunch of homophobic bitches but... But you totally glowed up!" She said happily.

"My self confidence is at an all time low... I just act tough..." He sighed. "I was always sadistic but now that I can show it off without being judged... It feels nice..."

The ravenette ran over and hugged the ginger tightly. "I'm always gonna be here for ya Sho-Chan! No matter what!" She reassured.

The ginger smiled happily. "And don't worry... If you ever need any 'Toys' I got ya' fam..." She smirked while making sensual hand signals.

The ginger blushed a deep red and smacked her over the head. "Shtap!" He yelled.

-○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

NO ONE POV:

A certain blonde gamer was streaming a game for his millions of fans when a ginger head invaded his thoughts.

He tried to shake it off and continued playing. Though he couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be under said ginger.

(Hinata's bottom tho.)

He turned his head to the live chat and answered a few questions, hoping to get his mind off his perverted fantasies.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

「少し切り取って」

(Little snip it)

The two lay on a king size bed, one on top of the other smirking devilishly as his small hands traced down the tallers toned chest.

The blonde, whose hands were chained to the bed frame behind him, blushed a deep red as the smallers hands made his way down to the blonde's boxers.

"Why so tense?" The ginger giggled as he looked down at the blonde who had on a ball-gag.

The blonde groaned as the ginger grinded on him.

"Aren't you supposed to be on your stream?" The ginger asked.

The blonde flinched and turned his head to the side.

"How disappointing..."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

NO ONE POV:

Kenma ended his stream and turned off all his computers and bolted to the bathroom.

'Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!!'

The blonde gritted his teeth.

"Damn it!"

'Fuck giving up... I need him...'

(Hue Hue Hue Hue Hue...)

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂