;ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 16:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ 𝓜𝓲𝔂𝓪 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓼 ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧

I like how the twins act like real siblings. Always fighting about dumb stuff and fighting with each other of stupid reasons. Makes me feel like less of a shitty sister.
˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙

NO ONE POV:

The ginger stretched and walked out of the employee's room. 'What the?' He thought as he scanned the whole cafe. 'Did that creep finally get the hint?'

The weirdo that would always bother the ginger wasn't in his usual spot that day. Not that Hinata really cared, one less problem to deal with he thought as he walked up behind the register. 'Since Mei isn't here I gotta take over for her... Fair since I totally bailed on everyone last week.'

Hinata rubbed his eyes tiredly. "I can't keep drinking till morning... I'm not gonna find an answer to this feeling at the bottom of a bottle..." He mumbled angrily.

"Morning Shoyo-Kun!" Hiroko called happily. "You're here early, you and Riri usually come an hour late on days like this... What's the special occasion?"She asked.

"Mei isn't here cause of family stuff so she asked if I could cover for her, and so Riri and I came early cause why the hell not." He replied with a scowl on his face.

"Did someone not have their morning coffee?" She asked as she walked to the back to get changed. "Could you refill the whipped cream while you're at it?" Hiroko asked.

"Whatever..." The ginger mumbled.

As the ginger was getting everything clean and ready, the bell on the door chimed.

"Sorry we're not open yet." He deadpanned without turning around to see who it was. "We open at seven. Come back then." Though when Hinata didn't hear the door close, it pissed him off. He quickly spun around and glared at the male. "Are your ears broken? I told you to fuck off till seven." He said angrily.