;ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧

Talk about in denial... What horny bastards...
˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙

NO ONE POV:

The former volleyball players stared in awe at the ginger. Taking in every curve presented to them.

"Told ya bro~" Tanaka said as he nudged his friend's arm.

Yamamoto however couldn't make out any words, he was entranced by the ginger head's beauty.

A certain brunette smirked and started walking over to the ginger.

"Hey shittykawa! The hell are you doing!" Iwaizumi whisper yelled as he grabbed the brunette's arm.

"Just saying 'hi~'" He said as he released himself from the ravenette's grip.

Oikawa walked over to him, blushing even more once he saw the ginger up close.

"Can I help you?" The shorter asked as he peered up at the male through his sunglasses.

"Yeah... You could say that..." The taller said.

"Then. Out with it." He said tiredly, patience quickly running out. 'As flirty as ever...' The ginger thought as he looked away from the brunette.

"Your name would be nice..." he said seductively as he lifted my chin and turned my head to him.

"You leaving would be nice as well." He said angrily as he smacked the large hand away.

The older chuckled. "You're quite feisty..." He said. "I'd love to see more~"

The ginger smirked, knowing he found an opening. "Is that so..." He said in a sadistic tone.

He quickly grabbed the tie the brown haired male was wearing and whispered in his ear. "I'd love to show you more... That is... If you can keep it up..." He said as he crossed his legs.

"U-Uhhh..." The brunette muttered.

"Not getting shy are we?" The ginger asked.

"Leave the poor guy alone, will ya Nii-Chan..." Natsu said sympathetically as she walked over to the two.

"For the record he came to me." He said tiredly as he let go of the brunettes tie. "I was just putting him in his place."

"I think you broke him..." Riri said worriedly as she waved her hand in front of the males face.

Shoyo sighed and stood up, looking over at the other males and sighed. "That's just too bad."

Iwaizumi walked over and hit his friend over the head, removing him from the trance he was in. "I'm so so sorry about my... Acquaintance here..." He said embarrassedly.

The ginger clicked his tongue and stood up. "Watch yourself." He said tiredly as he started walking away.

"W-Wait!" The ravenette yelled.

"What?" He asked impatiently.

"C-Could I have y-your name please?" He muttered.

"Hinata Shōyō." He said as coldly he started walking away. "Don't forget it."

。*✧ ♡ꕥ♡ ✧*。

The males froze, as a harsh feeling of guilt hit them like a bus.

'He was a loser, a complete loner. Sure he was small and cute... But...'

The group watched the male walk away, with his two friends at his side. The urge to chase after him was unbearable.

But either way... A new and exciting adventure has been added to their story...

An adventure to win over a certain someone's heart again...

And that certain someone is...

As you guessed it...

H̵̡̛̞̼̳̗̼̲͖͊͐͐̅̊̒͛ͅĩ̸̡̡͔̩̯̟̥̙̱̪̂́͊̃̉́̈́͗̇͐́͆͝͠n̵̼̖͔̒̑͐̿̎́̕͘̕a̴͙͉̻̤̦̻͇̥͔̫̋̉̒͆͜t̶̢̯͖̪͎̍̓͒͊̈́̇͜͠a̵̡͍͉͍̣͖̜̘̝̙͓͋͗̆̓͐̀̏̎́ ̸̹̽̃͛̓̊̆̎̃̚͠͝S̶͕̈́̕h̴̢̛̗̹̘̉̈́ō̶̧̡̥͍̟͚̘͖̜̼̰̜̱̽̈́̿̾y̶̡̛͔̲̯̭̦͇̹̾̅̊̈́̌͒͂̅̏̍ō̵͉̱̺̆͌́̋́͌̈

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂