;ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓢𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓻 ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧

It's not that he hates his family, it's just that it's been so long since he's seen them and he's not too sure how they'd feel having him back home. Under that cold sadistic exterior he really just a shy BB.
˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙

NO ONE POV:

Hinata stretched and got up from his bed. Turning his head to the side and looking at his clock. "Crap! I gotta get to work !!" He said as he rushed to his dresser.

The ginger quickly made his way to the bathroom to change. 'Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!!!' He recited in his head as he quickly pulled up his shorts and socks.

Hinata opened his door and ran to Riri's room, slamming her door open. "Get the fuck up you lazy bitch !!"

"Waa...?" She asked as she sat up and looked at me.

"We're gonna be late !!" He yelled.

"Ah, shit fuck!"

。*✧ ♡ꕥ♡ ✧*。

The two quickly made their way to the cafe, opening the door and rushing to the back room.

"You two really took your sweet time huh..." A white haired girl by the name of Aqua said as she looked over at the two.

The duo flinched and opened their lockers and started changing.

"I'm gonna get going K'" Aqua said as she grabbed her bag and started walking to the door.

"Bye!" Riri said happily as she waved her friend good bye.

"Come on Riri." Hinata said as he closed his locker. "We gotta get to work."