;ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ 𝓢𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧

The lion, the witch, boy is he a sadistic bitch. I was watching Blend S while I wrote this so I'm pretty sure you know where I got the idea from... I love Maika, she's so cute !! I love her sadistic smile !!
˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙

 I love Maika, she's so cute !! I love her sadistic smile !!˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙

NO ONE POV:

The ginger grabbed the male's tie to bring their faces closer. This was an everyday thing now...

Hinata Shoyo. An orange haired male with a tendency to be a bit... How should I say... Sadistic?

"If you don't fuck off. Your manhood won't be the only thing I'll break." The smaller said as he let the males tie go.

The male shivered and turned an even deeper shade of red. "Y-Yes!" He barely stuttered out before quickly running out of the cafe.

"Ya' know... The attitude you're givin' them isn't exactly makin' 'em wanna leave..." A black haired female by the name Riri said, as she took a batch of cookies out of the oven.

"Tch... Then that's just too bad." He responded and stood up straight and put his hands on his hips.

"This is why we moved ya' to the register..." She said under her breath.

。*✧ ♡ꕥ♡ ✧*。

The ginger was sick of the constant bullying and shitty teens at his old school, so he moved to Brazil to get his mind off things for a little. Well if you can count 2 years as a little... Then yeah...

He's been working at this cafe for about four months give or take... and he sure has brought in a hell of a lot more customers.

The ginger used to work as a waiter but was switched to the register, cause most people that come are there for mainly one thing... Or should I say person...