;ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 14:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ 𝓤𝓼𝓱𝓲𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓪 ? ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧

Why does the size difference in UshiHina make me so happy?!
˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙

Why does the size difference in UshiHina make me so happy?!˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙

NO ONE POV:

"Sho-Chan!" Riri yelled as she walked down to the kitchen. "Good morning~!" She said cheerfully.

"I'm kinda hoping one of these days I won't wake up..." He sighed as he hit his friend over the head.

"Don't say that Sho-Chan! You've got so much to live for!" She beamed. "Remember that Ushijima guy you told me about? You didn't confess to him yet did you? So I'm sure you still got a chance!"

"Oh please... I'm out of his league." He snapped back.

"Where do you get your self confidence?" She muttered. "Can we just go before we're late?"

"Whatever..."

。*✧ ♡ꕥ♡ ✧*。

Hinata and Riri walked into the cafe and two the staff only room.

"Good morning all~!" Riri greeted cheerfully.

"Morning you guys!" Mei yelled excitedly.

Hinata sighed and walked over to his assigned locker. "Could you two keep it down... if you could tell, I have the worst hangover right now..."

"Hinata-Kun, why would you drink on a work night?" Hiroko asked.

"I'm hungover from this morning, dumbass." He snapped.

(If you know where this is from, I love you even more!)

"That' isn't any better Sho-Chan..." Riri sighed as she walked over to her locker.