;ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

꧁┈┈┈··┈┈·┈· ꕥ ·┈·┈┈··┈┈┈꧂

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 12:

✧・。 ゚☁︎︎ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 {2} ☁︎︎ ゚。・✧

Part 2. What else can I say?
˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙

 What else can I say?˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘♡˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙˘˙˙

NO ONE POV:

"W-We gotta leave now." Hinata said as he stood up quickly.

"What... Why?" Riri asked as she grabbed her friend's wrist. "Is everything alright? You never stutter..."

The ginger looked down, "It's just... Her and I didn't... She was..." The ginger stammered.

"Sho-Chan..." Riri muttered. "You know you can tell me anything right..."

Hinata looked over at his friend with a petrified look in his eyes, it looked as if he was on the brink of tears. "I knew it would be a mistake to come here..." He said under his breath.

"Where's Natsu?" He asked.

"I saw her by the water over there not too long ago..." She replied. "Sho-Chan... Please calm down... This beach trip was to help calm your nerves... I'm sure she won't recognize you anyway! You're a totally new person!"

The ginger smiled and sat back down. "Yeah... But if she does we're leaving immediately k'"

Riri smiled happily. "K'!"

。*✧ ♡ꕥ♡ ✧*。

"There's also a girl with pinkish hair..." Riri added.

"Yukie." Hinata replied. "Please stop staring Riri... You look like a creep..."

"Yeah, yeah... But I just wanna know more 'bout them..." She explained. "They were the chicks who almost made you O.D. yourself right?"