You're very observant for a 14-year-old

Start from the beginning

"I'd be careful about this, Mr. L, letting the Cobra Kais into Miyagi-Do. It's like letting the wildlings behind the Wall." Demetri stated making me confused.

"Didn't the wildlings help Jon Snow win the Battle of the Bastards?" Mr. LaRusso retorted and my head was spinning, normally I'm good with film analogies but I was lost. I was thinking GOT but who knows?

"Should've picked a different analogy." Demetri scoffed.

"We're happy to have you." Mr. LaRusso said and began shaking hands, "Nice to meet you. Hey, nice to meet you guys."

I shook my head and took a drink of water.

~~~

A while later, Mr. LaRusso returned with the 5 boys, they were helping us clean up when Chris chimed up, "You think I'm just gonna let you dis me?"

"I didn't dis you," Demetri replied. "It was constructive criticism."

"Hey, what's going on here?" Mr. LaRusso asked.

"This nerd called me an imbecile. I told him he can't just drop a challenge and leave."

"I didn't 'drop a challenge.' He dropped the potted plant." Demetri retorted.

"It was an accident."

"Ok, guys relax." Mr. LaRusso said. "What... what's your name?"

"Chris."

"Chris, this is Demetri-"

"Yeah, we're acquainted." Demetri spat.

I shook my head and continued cleaning the fence while Robby painted it. "I can't believe Mr. LaRusso let them in here."

I shook my head, "He wants to help them change."

Robby smiled smugly, "They won't. Can't change the way you feel."

I didn't reply. Something about what happened between me and Robby was still bothering me.

There were raised voices between Demetri and Chris. "What're you doing?" Sam questioned.

Robby shook his head. "Once a Cobra Kia, always a Cobra Kai."

"That's not true." Mr. LaRusso said. "I know it's not true because I used to be a Cobra Kai."

We all shared confused looks.

Mr. LaRusso called us into the interior of the dojo. I sat in the back next to Robby. I wasn't listening as the idea of being in Cobra Kai irritated me. "It turned me into an angry and violent kid." That was all I heard. I shook my head thinking about Sam and how Miguel broke her heart and how it was because of Cobra Kai. It also reminded me of Eli, the Eli I knew would have never laid a hand on me.

After Mr. LaRusso's discussion, I left with my siblings. I had to get ready for the 4th of July bash at my grandparents on the beach.

Robby left with us and it was a quiet ride home, Keegan and Gage rode together while Robby, Sasha, Knox, and I rode home together.

As soon as I got home, I got in the shower and changed out of my sweaty clothes and into a maroon tank top that was also cropped. I also put on light-washed ripped denim shorts.

Fit Check: