"That's easy for you to say. You're the guy with the sword." simon nverously mutters."what What am I gonna do? Protect them with my teeth? We need your help here."simon speaks quickly looking at jace with nervous wide eyes.

"Okay. All right, I'll stay."jace mutters looking at simon just as his phone rings.

 simon pulls it out his pocket and its luke calling.

"Just a sec, it's Luke."simon tells jace before answering the call.

"Simon, where are you?"luke questions quickly into the phone.

" Uh, we're still looking for Madzie. What's up? "simon replies back.

"is gracie with you?" luke questions making simon hum yes back.

"You need to be careful. The Downworld's falling apart."luke explains to simon quickly.

"I'm guessing the meeting didn't go so well, then?"simon sighs nervously.

"The vampires and the Seelies want gracie dead. they've figured out only one of them have to die."sluke explaisnt o simon making simons eyes widen."They'll be hunting for you"luke tells him seriously.

"You know, good thing you called when you did, because Jace was just-"simon speaks truning back our to look at jace but he is gone.."Oh, no. I'll call you back"simon speaks before hanging up the phone quckily looking around.

in magnus apartment  he passes back and foruth, hes tried calling gracie 10000 times but she isnt answering.

the moment alec found out they were after her he also tried calling, he called eveyrone but no one would answer.

so he headed over to magnus.

so alec storms threw the front door instantly looking atmagnus to see if he know anything.

"still nothing..." magnus sighs sadly making alecs face drop.

alec looks away sadly before rememebering magnus had muttered something about his sister on the phone earlier.

"You said you know where Izzy is?"alec questions lookinga t magnus making him nod.

"Well, not exactly."magnus utters shaking his head.

"You know, I expect this from Aldertree... but not from you. not with whats going on rigth now magnus"alec snaps at him amking magnus look at him with frowning eyes."What's going on? And why do I seem to be the last person to know about it?"alec questions with an angry and irrited tone.

"A couple days ago, I saw Isabelle trying to buy yin fen from a certain reprobate warlock at the Hunter's Moon."magnus sighs explaininhg to magnsuw hat he had seen.

"You sure it was her?"alec questions frowning looking at magnus confused.

 that doesnt sound like izzy.

"i asked her what she was doing, but she told me that she was undercover."magnus tells him before sitting down on the sofa making alec move to stand infront of hin.

"Why didn't you say anything?"alec questions crossing his arms his tone dropping now.

"She's an excellent liar. It wasn't until this evening that I put it all together. Something Meliorn said at the Downworld meeting. I think she's getting her fix straight from the source."magnus explains to alec making alec run a hand down his face worriedly.

the sound of alecs phone ringing in his pocket cuts the conversation off.

he pulls it out quickly seeing gracies name pop up he instantly answers it.

gracie pov: 

i lay on my back on the floor, a blanket underme listening to the soft sounds clary and simon speaking sat on top of the van.

my phone clutched in my hand the sound of it ringing.

a whimper leaves my mouth as i move my hand enough to press the answer button.

"gracie? gracie are you there?" alec rushed voice questions on the other end of the call.

"gracie asnwer us baby" magnus voice speaks his voice filled with worry.

"hey alec, hey magnus" my weak voice speaks making him let out a breath.

"tell me where you are im portaling to you now."magnus speaks his voice serious making me giggle slightly.

"its okay.im with clary and simon" i speaks my voice weak, a whimper leaves my mouth as i try to sit up slightly.

"are you okay?"alecs worried voice questions threw the ohone hearing me whimper.

" its getting worse.....my whole neck and ost of my chest..."i whisper into the phone, 

im sure i coukd hear the sound of something breaking, as if someone had punched a wall or knocked something off a side.

"but im okay" i  mutter trying my hardest to be strong for them.

"wheres jace, put jace on the phone baby"alec tells me as i cough slightly.

" hes gone to find mazie.." i reply back making alec sigh.

"please tell me your safe?" magnus questions wihis voice filled with worry.

" im..im safe i promise" i mutter back my chest and throat hurting to much to speak.

"gracie you need to lsiten to us...the vampires and seelies want you dead"magnus tells me making me gasp and the cough making my chets hurt even more.

" you need to be careful..or better just tell us where you are"alec speaks quickly making me smile at the phone.

"you know...i really really like you guys"my weak tired voice speaks looking at the phone.

"dont talk like that...you not dying"alecs stern voice speaks making me smile.

"telk me where you are now !" magnus huffs his voice serioius but upset.

"you know...i never actually thought i would get a boyfriend...let alone two" i say before chuckiling.

the sound of someone crying appears from the phone as i speak.

"i love you" i mutter before the ohone slips from my hand as i grunt in pain grabbing at my chest.

"gracie?!" i hear simon shout jumping down from the top of the van coming in seeing me clutching at my chest.