"What are you talking about?"rahpel mutters looking away.

"I'd recognize that perfume anywhere."meliorn speaks with a smirk.

"Then you're no different from the rest of us."raphel replies back smirking shaking his head,

"I'll admit, I know her charms better than anyone. But unlike you, my feelings never affect my judgment."melior speaks ,looking between everyone making magnus bawl his fists up under the table.

" My judgment's fine.gracie has to die to protect our people...so be it."raphel speaks seriously making magnus push his chair back and stand up walking out of the room quickly.

he grabs his phone and starts typing alecs number in instantly calling him.

"magnus ive been trying to call you-" alecs voice speaks but magnus cuts him off.

" tell me you still have gracie with you" magnus rushed voice speaks qucikly. when alec doesnt rely magnus huffs."alec...." magnus mutters wiping a hand down his face.

"shes gone to help clary and jace..." alec mutters making magnus take a long deep breath... Stay here. We'll be right back. 

gracies pov:

the pain had only gotten worse.

i was now sat there holding onto my side as the pain reachs up my neck, now covering the whole side of my body, slowly making its way closer to my heart.

clary was the same, her entire arm was now completely black.

simon pulls the van up outside a building him and jace climb out of it.

"stay here...both of you.well we right back" jace speaks looking in the window before him and simon walk off.

i sigh holding my side in pain looking down... before looking up at clary.

"clary..." i whisper getting her attention making her look at me." clary i dont want to die" i tell her quietly as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"come here" she says making me grunt moving to sit next to her.

"me and alec and magnus have only just sorted things out...and think im finally at peace with mom being gone and-" i tell her tears rolling down my face but she cuts me off.

"i know....i know but we have to do this...youve always said you wanted to be a super hero right?" she asks me making me laugh remebering when i was younger i sued to pretend i could fly and i culd move things with my mind."well now you can be...we can save everyone gracie" she tells me quietly putting her good arm around me making me lean against her whimpering.

no ones pov:

"You wouldn't actually kill your own sisters, would you?"simon questions as they stand infront of the building.

"no." jace replies back with a frown on his face.

"Okay."simon replies back letting a long breath out.

"But that's why I need to do this next part on my own."jace speaks glacning at simon making simon frown coonfused.

"What do you mean?"simon questions confused looking at jace.

"gracies too weak to move, Simon and clary can barely move herself. they'd only be putting themsleves in danger of getting captured."jace explains to simon making him shake his head"Hey, I'll use the scarf to track Madzie. I'll bring her back here."jace explaians agaim to simon." But I need someone protecting gracie and Clary while I'm gone."jace tells simon seriously making simon huff/.