Maybe?

"Adrian."

"Yeah?"  He responded in our mind link but didn't turn to look at me as he kept his attention on Zach.

"Do you sense anything off?"  Cameron was still in the mists of getting used to everything, so maybe there was something he missed that Adrian wouldn't.

"What do you mean?"

I don't even know what I mean.

"Does something feel wrong to you?"  I tried again.

"No."

Damn it, maybe I was just imagining things, either way I was driving myself crazy and I didn't like it.

"You sure you're okay, man?"  Adrian asked, concerned.

"Yes, thank you, just tired," I lied, letting the conversation drop.

Adam walked in looking exhausted, he slumped down in the seat next to me, and even though he looked drained and annoyed, he still shot me his usual grin in greeting.

I smiled back politely, though I still didn't feel like making conversation.

Things got quiet as the teacher started their lesson, and the more I tried to pay attention, the more I got annoyed at myself for not being able to, what on earth is wrong with me?

I didn't realise I'd groaned aloud until the teacher called my name.

"Is everything okay, Kaden?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, looking annoyed at the fact I had disturbed his class.

"Yes, sir, my apologies."

He got back to his class, and I had to reassure Adrian again that I was in fact, okay.

The teacher continued his lesson, and I tried not to draw any more unnecessary attention to myself.

"What's up?" I heard Adam ask quietly, his attention still on his work. "Need help?" He offered, glancing at me from the corner of his eye.

I looked down at my empty work sheet, wondering when it had even been placed on my desk.

"No, it's okay." I knew the answers, I just couldn't seem to pay attention long enough to actually answer them.

I managed to scribble an answer down quickly before I undoubtable spaced out again.

"I just can't seem to pay attention." Why on earth did I tell him that? Maybe I really was tired, a good night's sleep does sound good.

"Bored or distracted?" He asked, catching my attention once more as I watched him in curiosity.

I didn't think I was bored; I mean this happened in every lesson and some of them classes I did actually enjoy, it didn't seem to matter where I was.

Which would leave me with distracted, but if I were distracted, I didn't know with what, it's not like I was actually thinking about anything in particular when it happened.

"I don't know," I sighed quietly, staring down at my sheet once again, which was suddenly pulled out from underneath me.

Adam took the sheet and quickly scribbled down the answers he had got, before returning the sheet with a small smile, going back to his own.

I didn't know what to say, it wasn't like I needed help with the answers, but I think he read into that, and didn't say anything else for the rest of the lesson.

"Thank you," I finally said as we walked down the corridor together, the uneasiness had lifted in my chest slightly, making it easier to catch my thoughts.