~Broken will~

Magsimula sa umpisa

But I stead of hissing further Lucifer kept a calm face and closed his eyes.

Not a matter of seconds as Lucifer opened his eyes with a proud smile and Apollo jerked up a bit groaning .

"Fuck you!!"

"And I am the one using mortal slangs~"

He sang as his face came back to its dark self. Apollo took a deep breath not wanting to increase their little fight more.

"Let's just get to the point!!"

"Say it!! I know what you are going to say but still continue."

"I don't even need to say it but why do you have Artemis?"

"My prisoner my wish. I don't need to tell you."

"She is my sister Lucifer."

"And she is my wife!!"

"My sister??"

Lucifer took a deep breath controlling his anger.

"Stop testing me I know you know who am I talking about so stop playing!!"

"I seriously don't get !!"

"ARIA!! MY ARIA!"

With those words his golden veins popped up as Lucifer's silver locks flew in air.

Apollo clutched his fist tight as he just stayed silent on his throne looking at the battle between Lucifer's inner beast trying to pop out.

"Leave my sister Lucifer she doesn't have anything to do with all of this!!"

"Tell where is Aria and I'll let her go!!"

He said out as dark golden and white light shimmered out his eyes.
The winds went wild and the outskirts of Olympus went shivering.

Apollo looked around.....

No.... nobody must know Lucifer was called out of his cage.

He stood up closing his eyes as light blue shimmers emerged his eyes blowing his blue hairs back ruffling them.

Hus body raised up a bit and his arms spread apart looking up opening his eyes as the shiftments came to end.

......................

Jungkook looked up to find nothing but all emptiness. Closing his eyes all he found was pain and tears escaping out.

He pulled out a shimmering bracelet out his pocket looking at it with such adoration and love.

His other bleeding hand stretched out he caressed the woven string of pearls as his shaking hand pulled it closer to his chest.

As he sobbed and stood up punching the wall splattering his own blood over the walls.

He sobbed louder as he banged his head on the table near to him.

He picked up the lamp set nearby around him.

His shaky voice screamed a name he was trying to avoid all these years....

A name he lived.....

A name he loved.....

A name he wants all by himself....

"SOPHIA!!! COME BACK PLEASE!!"

He sobbed louder clutching to the bracelet tighter.

"Love....you don't know but you are my everything. Yes I betrayed but just for you I didn't wanted you to die on me. I wanted to keep you away with everything that was about to break you."

"I feel so empty without you. I feel useless, a burden, a stone living without any reason. I NEED YOU!!
I NEED YOU TO LIVE!! I NEED YOU TO SURVIVE!! I NEED YOU TO BREATH!!"

"COME BACK BEFORE I SHATTER!! I SHATTER INTO PIECES THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RECOGNISE!"

"L-l-love come to me~"

He slid down falling onto his knees as his shaky bleeding hands wiped his continuously flowing tears.

He wiped his broken hand at his black jeans as he grabbed the bracelet with the one.

He brought up the bracelet to his quivering pale lips as he kissed it closing his eyes as a river of tears flow out .

He kissed it with such passion as if he got lost somewhere in parallel universe .

His tired and injured figure collapsed onto the floor all weak and pale looking so dead and powerless.

Yoongi sighed and looked down regretting his decision to tell him everything.

He broke him.....

He broke the most heartless and the powerful.....

He broke Satan himself......

~LUCIFER~
.....................••••••••••••••....................