" Umm... Mr. Adams... ". She cleared her throat. " I was worried about you. Sean didn't tell me that you were hurt.  I'm angry on Sean ". She spoke in between her tears and sulked at Sean and Sean chuckled at her. Her words melted my heart and I felt like am drowning inside her.

She is worried about me! Am I that special to her?

" Don't be worried, Jen. I will be alright in few days and about Sean... Well, what to say? He is like this. He doesn't like me that much, Jen. Poor me ". I faked and gave her a sad face.

She immediately stepped near me and placed her hand gently on my injured shoulder carefully. My stiffed at her sudden action and I looked at Sean. He was glaring at me with furrowed brows and crossed his arms. I blinked at Sean and again turned my gaze to Jen.

" Mr. Adams, don't worry. Let's not talk with Sean for two days. If he doesn't like you, then let him be. Remember that I like you so much...so very much ". She innocently tried to sooth me and just like that my heart skipped a beat.

Did she just confess that she likes me so very much?

I was lost in her words and all could manage to do is to give her a small smile. She smiled back at me and turned around when Sean cleared his throat. "Jen, you stay here with Daniel until I come back okay ?". He asked her and she nodded her head with a smile.

Fuck! Why is he leaving her alone with me? I can't trust myself with her anymore because she is doing and saying things to me without having any idea about what it does to me. Her every words and touch results in me taking a cold shower. And for god damn sake, I can't even shower now!

I was staring at Jen's side face and Sean took a step forward to me. " I'll go and do what needs to be done. You keep Jen with you until I come back. Don't let her walk out of this room and guards are outside. So no need to worry ". He informed me sternly.

" Jen with me? Mmm... Okay but don't take too much time. Return fast ". I whispered to him and he gave a confused look but nodded his head and walked outside.

Fine, now an gonna stay with the girl alone who's only motive is to tempt me and literally have no idea about it!

I closed my eyes and laid down to avoid myself from staring at her. After few minutes, a nurse came inside with some wiping materials. " Mr. Adams, am here to help you to get clean. So that you won't be affected by any bacteria's ". She reasoned her arrival. I nodded my head and sat on the bed.

"Miss...? Could you please wait outside until am done with Mr. Adams ?". The nurse gently asked Jen to walk outside for a while.

Before I could say anything Jen snapped at her. " Noooo... I won't. And what are you trying to do ?". She took steps towards the nurse and narrowed her brows. I chuckled at her cuteness but was confused also.

Why is she acting this way suddenly? I never saw Jen being rude with anyone before! Then why now?

" Miss.... As I said before, am here to take care of our patient ". Nurse explained.

" Not necessary. Give me the wiping sheets. I will clean him ". Jen snatched the wipes from the nurse lady. My eyes went wide and I gulped in the throat.

Is she planning to kill me? Is she really gonna help me to get clean myself? Fuck Sean come fast. Your lovely little sister is threatening me beautifully!

After giving me a defeated look, the nurse lady sighed and walked outside. Jen turned towards me and sat on the edge of the bed beside me. I tried to move an inch away but she gave me a glare and I stilled in my place.