falling for u

now playing:
FALLING FOR U
-
SEVENTEEN

The soft pitter patter of the raindrops on the window faded into the distance, making the room only filled with the sound of pages of her book flipping as she read.

I had my arms wrapped around her, keeping her in my warm, protective embrace. The feeling of her in my arms was just so comforting, a feeling that I crave for, like wanting a cup of coffee every morning, only she's much more than just a cup of coffee.

She came into my life like how the rays of the morning sun slipped into the room, brightening up my dimly lit world, bewitching me body and soul. Her every little habit was entrancing, and her every word possessed the warmth of home.

Our legs were tangled with each other's, and she had her back against my chest while I rested my chin on her shoulder, looking like I was reading with her. But of course, in actual fact, I was admiring her.

She had her glasses on that rested on the bridge of her nose, as some strands of hair fell on her face. Her dreamy eyes followed every printed letter, absorbing in the words. Like how I was immersed in imprinting her features onto my heart, she was immersed in the fantastical world that her book brought her to. Just beautiful.

I fell hard. Too hard perhaps. Or maybe I never stopped falling, because the more I look at her, the more I found myself lost in the rabbit hole of love.

I pulled her closer to me, as a hand slowly slipped under her hoodie. Or more of, my hoodie.

My hand rested on her bare skin, as my thumb brushed up and down. I noticed a bright red hue glowing on her cheeks, as her tensed body slowly started to relax under my touch. A smile tugged onto my lips, and I leaned closer to her ear, placing a soft kiss on the shell of her ear.

" How's the book so far, love?" , I asked.

" It's very interesting," , her lips curled upwards as she turned to me, "you on the other hand, are very distracting."

" Hmm, how so?" , I quirked a brow, pressing another kiss on her cheek.

" Oh you know it, don't pretend like you don't."

" Well I'm sorry, but it's impossible to keep my hands off my irresistible girlfriend."

She let out a soft chuckle, " But it's also impossible to read with a touchy boyfriend."

" Then stop reading and pay attention to me."

Ah, the smile on her tender lips held so much endearment, making a kind of ecstasy rush through me. She then held my chin, pulling my face closer as she placed a soft peck onto my lips.

I felt my heart melt even more, the overwhelming amount of butterflies fluttered in my stomach as I felt my lips move with hers, so so perfectly. Like two puzzle pieces that were meant to be fit together.

She pulled away, leaving the warmth of her lips to linger on mine along with the sweet taste of strawberry resting on the tip of my tongue.

" That enough attention for you?"

" Nope, but this is." I pulled her close again and smashed my lips onto hers, letting our lips sink deeper into the kiss.

This moment is pure bliss, it's like falling into bed after a long day, knowing very well that you'll wake up to a day even better than the previous one, which was already very wonderful.

I'm falling even more, and I don't think I'll ever stop. I wouldn't even if I could.