"I'm jo yeojin, you?" "yang jungwon"

"oh? jungwon? I remember going to a garden naming jungwon" she smiled "oh really?" he suddenly stopped smilling. "how…did you got here?"

"me? oh I fell down the hill I think" 'she the girl?!' "are you okay right now?" he asks worried, and also the sense of guilt. he felt bad for helping the girl to injured her. he never thought he would actually meet her one day. he thought that as long he gets the money he need for the surgery, everything would be fine. but now, he felt like he owned her. "yeah don't need to worry" she smiled.

"actually…" jungwon got cut offed by the sudden opening of the door, revealing heeseung with a wheelchair. "yeojin I got this now sit here" he pushed towards her as he finally noticed jungwon. he quickly stood up and bowed to heeseung as he bowed back. "he's yang jungwon! jungwon he's heeseung" she happily introduce them to each other.

"yang jungwon?" heeseung frowned "you're the owner of jungwon garden are you" he asks

"y..yes…" he looked down while yeojin widen her eyes. "it's you?!" jungwon nodded his head. "I love your garden! it's beautiful and full of pretty flowers, you must've had taken care of them really well" yeojin smiled while jungwon was quite shock.

"t..thankyou, actually my grandmother took care of it more, she knows how to raise flowers prettily" he smiled

"hold up, I would like to report. there's a flower bush and a hill behind it, you see her" he pointed at yeojin "she's in the hospital because she fell from there" heeseung said in serious.

"I'm so sorry about that…, there used to have a fence but a strong wind blew them and destroyed it. my grandmother was in the hospital at the moment so I didn't really care about it, my apologies" he bowed and lowered his head in guilt.

"nono it's fine, plus I was pushed, I didn't fell in accident" yeojin said "pushed?"

"someone pushed her down." heeseung crossed his arms. "I see…" jungwon said nervously

a sound of a bed moving passes through the door as dungeon turned immediately and rushed t the door. "it was fun meeting you guys, my grandma is out now, I'll be taking care of her at the room opposite of yours" he waved smiling as he went out after they bid goodbyes.

"he's cute tho" yeojin squealed. "your type?" he asks. "hmmmaybe?" heeseung just rolled his eyes.

"can you get on here right now, we haven't brush our teeths" he said as yeojin just nodded and hopes on to the wheelchair with heeseung pushing her into the toilet.

the both brushes their teeth in sync, with heeseung standing, and yeojin sitting.

"I'm going to wash my face" she said as stood up with one leg and opened the tab. she splashes water towards her bare face as heeseung went to held her hair together helping her.

she closed the tab and she took a towel and wiped her face as she sat back down. she looked back up to heeseung staring at her as she tilt her head. "push me back!"

heeseung  pushed her back as she went back to her now so called bed. "what do you want to eat?" he asks "you" she winked.

heeseung gasps in disgust as he sat down "since when did you learn this" he shakes his head "Jake" heeseung just sighed. "you better run away from that man"

"run away from who?" the door opened revealing Jake.

"Jake!!" she smile happily "aren't you supposed to be in school?" heeseung asks. "oh cmon, I was the first group to exam so I finished early, plus it's already almost one o'clock. did y'all just wake up?" he said as he took another chair and sat closer.