Brittney walked away.

Steven looked around the backyard. He saw one guy staring at him and looking away everything Steven looked at him.

"What's up", Steven finally said.

The guy looked at him.

"What's up", said the guy.

Brittney came outside.

"She wants to keep Sierra", said Brittney.

"Alright", said Steven. "So we leaving?"

"Yea", said Brittney.

The left the house and as they got closer to Brittney's house, he noticed that she was crying.

"Britt, stop with all them tears na", said Steven.

"I know, I know. I just wish she wasn't like that", said Brittney.

"Well she is and at the end of the day it is what it is. Don't cry about that shit, just don't be around it", he said as he pulled in the driveway. "You deserve better than the shit they doing to you...including what I've done recently. You deserve more"

"But still Trig, I just want my mom to—"

Steven grabbed her chin and turned her too him.

"Stop trying to please other people and please yourself.", said Steven. "You're smart, sexy, and you're a good person. Don't let nobody tell you other wise"

"You think so?", she asked.

"I know so", said Steven.

Brittney looked at his lips and he looked at hers. They both leaned into each other and started kissing each other.

Steven pulled away.

"Nah, I can't do this", said Steven.

"I felt that kiss you just gave me", said Brittney. "I know you do. Stop playing. Nobody has to tell her"

Brittney started kissing him again and used the button on his door to move his seat back.

After that she got unbuckled his belt.

"Nah, Britt", said Steven as he watched her. He didn't even try to stop her.

Brittney smirked at him as she pulled his friend out.

Steven sighed because he knew that he shouldn't have been doing it. His body was too busy thinking with his penis than with his head.

Brittney put her mouth around him and stroke her hand and her mouth up and down at the same time.

Steven closed his eyes as he relaxed his body.

"Damn, that feels good", he said.

Suddenly, he began to get a call from Malaysia.

"Shit", he said. "Ay chill out, right quick"

Brittney stopped.

Steven answered the phone.

"Hey baby", said Steven.

Brittney began to suck him up again slowly and made less noise.

"Hey, I just wanted to know if you still had your ring. Someone stole mine and I didn't see yours on so I thought that maybe I should by us rings", said Malaysia.

"Yea, you can do", said Steven.

"What's your size?", she asked.

"9", he said as he grabbed Brittney's hair and pulled her off him.

Brittney made a face.

"Okay. Illl call you back", said Malaysia before she hung up.

Steven began to buckle his pants back up.

"Get out of my car", said Steven.

"You know you wanted that", said Brittney.

"And you know I'm trying to make things work with my wife", said Steven.

" I don't think she's going to be fond of you when she finds out I was sucking your dick. So if this is your trying to make things work in your marriage than you're starting off bad", said Brittney. "And then it's with me. Now that she say something about some rings you wanna stop?

Steven rolled his eyes.

"Let me finish and I won't tell", said Brittney.

"You gonna blackmail me?", he asked. "Girl, you lost your mind. She wouldn't believe you anyway"

"At the end of the day, you know you'll be back for more so I ain't trippin. I won't say nothing though", said Brittney as she unlocked the door. "Just know just know that ears, arms...legs...and mouth is always open for you"

Brittney got out of the car.

"Damn, Trig what the fuck is your problem. Malaysia is going to kill me", he said to himself as he backed out do the driveway.

TO BE CONTINUED...

The Unthinkable: Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें