Chapter 17

THE FOLLOWING WEEK....

Malaysia kicked a guy in the stomach to make him lose his balance then shot him.

The guy fell to the ground.

"Damn. I told you didn't wanna have to do this the hard way", said Malaysia as she bent down to him and took the suitcase. "But I need this"

Malaysia stood up and walked back to her car. Once she got in her car, she looked at her phone. She had two missed calls from Steven.

Malaysia answered the phone.

"Hey", said Malaysia as she started driving.

"Hey, you alright? I thought you said you'd be away from ole boy during this time", said Steven.

"Yea and I also thought that I could handle something quicker than I did but I thought wrong", said Malaysia. "But anyway, I have to tell you about Jaquavius"

"What about him?", he asked.

"Turns our he's trying to help the couple with their case so we don't get King back. I don't think that they knew him, I think that he just reached out to them after we found out about King. I'm so stupid.", said Malaysia. "He had some stuff on his computer about them. Turns out the wife can't have kids"

"Damn", said Steven.

"Which is why they adopted King", said Malaysia. "...I mean like Steven I want King back so bad but if we can't get him back at least I know that I'm doing something good for someone"

"I hear you but...still it'll be a bumper", said Steven.

"I know", said Malaysia.

"I sent you some money. Maybe you can buy yourself something nice or some food", said Steven. "Or both and more"

"I just got paid so I didn't even realize it", said Malaysia.

"I sent 2K said Steven", said Steven.

"Oh I didn't see that", said Malaysia.

"How much money you make now anyway?", he asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out", said Malaysia.

"Alright Mrs. Secretive", said Steven. "When you come home, you changing your name back?"

"Yea", said Malaysia.

"Cool, cool", he said.

"You must be ready for me to come back. You're calling it home already", said Malaysia.

"I mean like...this is your home right? It's where you'll be staying", he said.

"Yea", said Malaysia. "It's just that you say it as if I already lived there with you"

"True but to be honest, it's been missing two things. You and King", said Steven.

"Aww", said Malaysia with a smile.

"Don't hit me with that aww shit", said Steven with a chuckle. "Like I'm some chump"

"What you said was cute though", said Malaysia. "But look I gotta go. I'll try to talk to you tomorrow?"

"Damn. Alright", said Steven.

"Bye", said Malaysia.

"Bye", said Steven.

Malaysia hang up and continued driving. She drove until she got to Jaquavius's house.

When she got there the door was already unlocked so she walked right in with her duffle back. She walked into his room with his guns and put her guns there. Then she walked into his room where Jaquavius laid there, dead. Blood covered his sheets.