Chapter 11

The following month, Steven and Malaysia finally got their case reviewed by the court but the court date won't be until 5 months from now. So, they are currently in Miami.

"I can't believe these damn ass bitches", said Steven.

"You gotta realize that it's cases before us, Steven", said Malaysia.

Steven looked passed Malaysia saw Jaquavius pull up.

"Why did you have to bring him down this muthafucka?", asked Steven. "Let him know if try some shit this is my city"

"Damn. You just turn your back on Baton Rogue like that?", she asked

"I still running shit around there too. I opened up a shop dedicated to my mom and I got ya boy making the product", said Steven.

"Who?", she asked.

"Terrell", said Steven.

Steven notices Jaquavius rolling down the window.

"Nigga seem like he getting inpatient", said Steven. "Oh wait I forgot. He's a patient person right? Yea have fun with that shit. Don't bring his dumbass down here no more. I ain't take that threat he made to me lightly"

Malaysia touched Steven's arm.

"Calm down okay? He was just upset about the tracker. He didn't like that", said Malaysia.

Steven rolled his eyes.

Malaysia touched his cheek.

"Don't kill him and he won't try to kill you", said Malaysia.

Steven chuckled. "Notice how you said try right? See even you know he touch me", said Steven.

Malaysia moved her hand and smiled a little. "I didn't say that", she said.

"But do you think it's true?", he asked.

"Bye Steven", said Malaysia as she walked to the car.

Steven chuckled as he walked her. Then he walked to his car.

Malaysia got into the car and Jaquavius is looking forward with a mad look on his face.

"What the fuck was that?", he asked.

"What was what?", asked Malaysia.

"All that smiling and touchy-feely shit", said Jaquavius. "What the fuck was that"

"The case won't be until six months from now. Well five months", said Malaysia. "He was upset, so I was just calming him down."

"You don't have to touch the bitch", said Jaquavius.

"Look J. If we are going to date, I need you guys to be nice to each other especially if we get our son back. He may not want him around you if you guys can't put your pride to the side", said Malaysia.

"Ay look here. I asked you not to do something. So you need to respond with some shit like I'm sorry. I won't do again. I don't give a fuck about all of that other shit", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia make a face. She didn't like the way he was talking to her.

"Understood?", he asked.

"...I understand but you don't have to talk to me like I'm a child", she said.

"Well, respond to my concerns the first time then I won't have to", said Jaquavius.

Malaysia looked out of the window.

"You've been a pain in the ass lately. You're really getting beside yourself. I may be your girlfriend but you ain't gonna talk to me like I'm some dog. Remember, legally I am someone else's. So I'm not yours guaranteed", said Malaysia.

"Who the fuck are you talking to? Stop doing dumb stuff and that stop saying dumb shit", said Jaquavius.

"You know what Jaquavius. I'm not about to do this with you. This shit is ridiculous", said Malaysia.

Jaquavius grabbed her hand.

"What's ridiculous is me killing yo ass if you think you leaving", said Jaquavius.

"And what's funny if you get your ass killed first", said Malaysia before jerking her hand away and grabbing the door handle.

Jaquavius grabbed her hair and pulled her head close to him.

Malaysia grabbed his hands. She felt like her hair was coming from her scalp.

"You think I'm playing?", he asked. "You know how I get down and I never thought I have to that to you. I love you and you ain't going no damn where. I don't give a fuck about no damn paper. You're mine. Now lose the fucking attitude, act right, and stay yo ass in the fucking car"

Malaysia was breathing heavy. She was frustrated and her head was hurting.

Jaquavius let her go and pushed her head out of the way.

"First and final warning. Yo mouth getting reckless", said Jaquavius.

"My mouth? You're the one who's been talking out of the side of your mouth these past couple of weeks", she said.

Malaysia punched him in his mouth.

"And don't pull my fucking hair. I don't give a fuck who you are", said Malaysia.

Jaquavius blacked out and they both started fighting in the car. One of Jaquavius's hits knocked her out.

when he realized she was passed out, he started driving. He was furious.

"Fuck wrong with you? Putting your hands on me and shit. Must be out yo damn mind", he said as he shook his hand. His hand was kind of hurting. "Hard ass head."

TO BE CONTINUED....