Chapter 5). Love potion♥︎

~Y/N POV~

I walked to the kitchen and saw Lonnie walking over there.

"Hey, what are you doing up so late?" I asked her while walking beside her.
"I was gonna see Mal, I heard she was in the kitchen- what about you?" She replied.
"Late night snack"
"Ohh right" Lonnie understood.

We walked into the kitchen to see Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos in the kitchen mixing the cookie batter. I looked over and waved to them and smiled, as Mal and Evie waved back to me Carlos smiled back as Jay just nodded in my direction.

"There you are, Mal! I was looking for you. You know, all the girls want you to do their hair!" Lonnie exclaimed.
"Midnight snack huh?" i yawned walking over to the fridge.
"What you guys making?" Lonnie asked.
"Nothing special. Just cookies." Mal replied still mixing the batter.

I walked over to them since i found nothing in the fridge. I dipped my finger in it and tasted it, so did Lonnie.

"Oh no! No!" Mal groaned.
"Wait, wait, wait!" As we already ate the batter.
"What? We're not gonna double dip." I said licking all of it off my finger.

The all looked at each other as they looked back at us like they were waiting to see of something was gonna happen.

"Feel anything?" Evie asked us stepping forward.
"Yeah, like maybe it might be missing something?" Mal smiled awkwardly.

Then Jay and Carlos stepped forward to us, they leaned against a nearby pole.

"Hey there" Jay attempted to flirt with Lonnie.
"Hey Y/n you look gorgeous tonight" Carlos smiled, while looking into my eyes.

I felt a bit of butterflies fluttering in my stomach as i looked at him.

"Dude don't need to tell me twice- I know i look good" I laughed remaining calm as the others slightly laugh at my comment.

They all looked relieved as then Lonnie spoke.

"It could use some chips." She suggested.

I clapped my hands together and pointed at Lonnie.

"Lonnie you are a genius!" I grinned at her as I quickly walked to the fridge and pulled out some chocolate chips.
"And those are-?" Mal questioned looking at us.

Lonnie looked surprise, I had a feeling in my stomach that this was not gonna be good.

"Chocolate chips. Just the most important food group!" She explained with a smile.
"Wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys, like, chocolate chip cookies?"

I froze as i looked at her and then turned to everyone else who looked stunned but not knowing what she was talking about.

"Lonnie-" I said trying to stop her but she was still explaining while not knowing.
"Like, when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and..." Lonnie trailed off, as she noticed everyone including me with a sad expression on their faces.
"why are you all looking at me like that?"

"It's just different where we're from..." Mal stared at her.
"Hey Lonnie don't you remember...?" I said looking at her a bit hurt.

She looked back at me realising what she said.

"Look Y/n I'm sorry-" She apologised. She turned back to the VK's.
"Yeah, I know. I just, you know, I thought... Even villains love their kids." Lonnie said her thought as they looked her, it was hard to read their expression they had on.
"Oh... How awful." She covered her mouth.