Trap?!

~No one's POV~

As time went by before everyone knew it, it was almost 10 pm.

Everyone expect Dream since he has been watching the clock every single second.

His attention is always on the time at this point.

It was currently 9:40 pm 20 minutes before George shows up and falls into the trap.

But that's if he even thinks about going the path his now dead friend Cody said.

~Dream's POV~

"I WANT EVERYTHING TO BE PREPARED, HE IS COMING IN LESS THAN A HOUR!"

"Dream!" Sapnap said towards me.

"What?!"

"You have to calm down, everyone is prepared and the cages, guns, and blades are ready on your command."

I looked away from him for a moment and looked towards my window that had a clear view of my garden.

"Get the cars ready we are heading to the docs early."

I said looking back as Sapnap nodded and walked out of my office.

'This is my only chance, I have to make it count...'

"DREAM THE CARS ARE READY!"

Sapnap yelled as I started walking out of my office not without my special gun.

As I closed my doors and started heading towards the cars.

This bitch will pay.

~George's POV~

Hmmm.

I feel like I'm missing something.

I looked around to see if I was missing something and then I remembered.

Oh, my grappling hook.

Damn, that would be bad if I forgot it.

As I took it and put it on my belt.

Gun, knives, grappling hook, bullets,...

It will be a quick drop in and drop out anyways.

So no need to bring too much except a bag as well.

I took my bag and started walking out my door with everything.

And hopped in my car heading to the docs that were 20 minutes away so I should be just on time.

But of course, I'm not going to be there on the dot that would be stupid of me.

~When George got to the docs~

Finally.

It was currently 10:09 pm.

And I was in some bushes near the docs, I had to hide my car far but not so far away from the docs.

While I was hiding I could see how many guards were at the docs already.

Holy shit Cody wasn't lying the docs are covered with guards almost like ants everywhere.

And boy do I hate ants.

I started getting set up.

As I hooked the bag up to my belt to make sure if it drops it will be safe for me.

I was strong enough to hold a heavy bag of money.

Now back to what I was saying, oh yes time!

It was currently 10:12 pm and that's when I saw a big crate start coming in from a ship.