08. I Won't Give Up On Us...

Start from the beginning

'Cause even the stars they burn 

Some even fall to the earth 

We've got a lot to learn 

God knows we're worth it 

No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily 

I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make 

Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use 

The tools and gifts we got, yeah, we got a lot at stake 

And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend 

For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn 

We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in 

I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not, and who I am

I slowly opened my eyes, not remembering when I closed them in absolute bliss, just to find his eyes roaming my face. I watched the many different emotions swirling around in the depths of those blue eyes, I lost myself in the song, and in his deep, but gentle voice.

I won't give up on us 

Even if the skies get rough 

I'm giving you all my love 

I'm still looking up, still looking up.

Well, I won't give up on us (no I'm not giving up) 

God knows I'm tough enough (I am tough, I am loved) 

We've got a lot to learn (we're alive, we are loved) 

God knows we're worth it (and we're worth it)

As he continued to sing, I watched as he alternated his gaze between the guitar, and me so fast that I could barley keep up. As the song came to an end, I leaned closer to him. His breath blew across my face as he brought the chords and his voice back down, singing softly, just above a whisper.

I won't give up on us 

Even if the skies get rough 

I'm giving you all my love 

I'm still looking up

We shared a long piercing look, a look that relayed every emotion we felt towards each other, before he suddenly swung his guitar over the bed to lay it on the floor. He then grabbed my waist, my lower region brushing along his as he pulled me against him, he thrust against me, I threw my head back stiffling my whimper, a deep groan passed his lips. I smiled.

His fingers slid into my thick brown hair, his thumb traced my slightly parted lips and his wet tounge shot out to lick them. I wanted to taste him, all of him, I decided, as he kissed me deeply, guiding me downward until my brown hair lay tousled around his dark gray comforter.

"Stay...." Chris whispered in my ear, biting gently on the lob, before blowing on it. I shuttered.

"Huh?" I breathed out, lost in the feel of his rough hands roaming all along my body.