Neengaadha ninaivugal.........

Comincia dall'inizio

Mullai realising the change in his tone took her hands off and gave him a confused look asking.......

M:Edhukkunga "no" sollanum??

K:Hmm........naa enna sonnalum seiyara..........hug pannalum onnum sollala......kiss pannalum vaangikkara amaidhiya...........onakku pudikkalanna nee no sollalam mulla.......
Just because naa unnoda husband nradhukaaga un permission illama idhellam seiya koodadhe.......
Apo nee sollalame??

He asked in a questioning tone putting her down and moving away from her by then so as to face her directly........

M:in a low tone pudikalana thaana????

He heard that.........But wanted to hear more of her explanation........
suppressing his pride smile.......

K:Hmm.....kekkala..........

M:Adhu.........in the same low tone pudikkalanna thaana.......neenga............panra.......dhe.........llam.........enakku........pudi........chi.......rukku........
Neenga permission illama.........edhum seiyalaye...........

K:Oho..........apo onakku pudichirukku???

M:with a shy smile and bowed head hmm......

K:Apo adha enakku seiya vendithaana???

He asked again lifting her face and raising his eyebrow.........
Mullai as usual got mesmerized by his gesture.......
She unknowingly went near him and kissed actually brushed his cheek with her lips.......
For the first time ever........

Not by herself of course.........But.........That will also come soon.............He believed so...........

In the next instant feeling too shy she closed her face with her hands again........occasionally stealing his glances and expressions through gaps of her finger........
Kathir who didnt expect this got startled for a moment but composed himself for the next moment..........

K:Parra..........taking her hands away.......aana oona mogatha moodikkariye......ennaya paaka ambuttu pudikalaya??

These words shocked mullai to the core that reflected in her eyes very well..........
KAthir didnt expect this shock as he was actually speaking in a funny note.........

K:Hey....naa.........

By then mullai started tearing up.......

K:Adada......catching hold of her hand.......Hey.......naa chumma velayaattuku thaana sonnen?Idhukkellama azhuva??Hmm???

He asked raising his eyebrow.........
Mullai who is always a big fan of his this gesture automatically stopped tearing up........

K:Nee en ma chinna vishayathukku ipdi azhara??

M:with a pout therilayenga........

K:kissing her cheeks idha mattum correctah pannidu........Aana naa kettadha seiyadha.........

He asked in a lighter tone.......

Mullai blushed hard and hided herself on his chest.......
Kathir was gently caressing her hairline...........
With them sitting quietly it was kathir who broke the silence........

K:Mulla......

He called her too softly that sounded like the voice of widespread breeze.........

She said nothing but looked up at him..........

K:You know what......enakku onnaya chinna pullailaye romba pudikkum.......

Mullai opened her eyes widely..........