𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝

Charlie looks outside from her house the curtains down prevent some neighbors and people taking a peek at the house she lives in

Her blue eyes now turned cold as she looks back at the board in her living room, it showed pictures of the whore who took everything from her without even feeling any remorse. She fucked her dad who she wished she could kill him on her own or at least be there to do it with her mother.

It showed Martha and her family together in the picture along with news letters where she was reciben the money along with news letters about the murder's daughter. Her house was kinda of a mess with broken pictures of her dad and plates letting all her anger and unfairness that this people were doing to her.

She used a knife to slash Martha's face with a glare.

"She's no hero, she's a fucking slut that can't keep her legs close...but I'll make sure she gets what she deserves. I'll get your revenge mother." Charlie said looking at her mom's picture the last memory she had of her.

Her mother was facing the camera sitting down on a chair with her hands together with a flowers on the background with her ashes. She made a funeral for her mother ignoring how she was being called names walking to the grave when the ceremony was over and remembered when she was asked a question about her father.

____[Flashback]

Tell you you're the greatest

A man in a suit came in clearing his throat from behind her as she looked down at her mother's grave.

She turns around her cold blue eyes looking at agent who was investigating the whole crime that had happened once she went to her parents home to talk to her dad since she knew that he felt sick that day.

'Sick my ass.' Charlie thought.

"Yes." Charlie said looking at the agent.

"What do you want me to do with your father's body? Will you vary him." The agent asked and Charlie turns to face the grave again with a scowl on her face at the mention of her father.

But once you turn they hate us

"Do whatever you want with it, I don't care." Charlie said her voice sounding cold and she could imagine the look of shock the agent had. The agent clears his throat feeling unsure but nods.

"If it is what you want then I'll take my leave." The agent said leaving her to grieve. Charlie took her time to spend one more last time with her mother tears running her face, knowing that she won't see her anymore and the last thing she heard of her mother was this morning planning a birthday party for her dad to celebrate together.

She sighs and walks out of the graveyard only to see reports holding cameras, as soon as she takes a step forward they began to ask questions flashing their cameras to her face

She sighs and walks out of the graveyard only to see reports holding cameras, as soon as she takes a step forward they began to ask questions flashing their cameras to her face. Charlie looks forward and ignoring them as hard as she could.

Oh, the misery
Everybody wants to be my enemy

Charlie sighs as she heads to her car glad to see that the reportes didn't fallow her into the car. She drives back home only to bang her head on the wheel seeing traffic building up, she looks up only for her to glare at the car in front of her.

Spare the sympathy
Everybody wants to be my enemy

Charlie had to hold herself back seeing the woman Martha who she learned from the news with her husband and kids in the car looking all happy and acting innocent. 

All she could see was the words of kill and enemy around Martha, her life was coming apart. She lost her job when the hospital heard of what her mother did, she lost her mother because of Martha and people attacking her either by social media or reporters asking so many questions.

Oh, the misery
Everybody wants to be my enemy
Spare the sympathy
Everybody wants to be my enemy

"That bitch is dead." Charlie said her eyes turning cold and planning a way for them to suffer specially Martha.