PR:LG ¡!

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🍍 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Red Lights Hotel
9:45pm

¡!

They were drunk. And for the moment, the smaller figure's knuckles, white from his hands' tight grip on the sheets, seemed way too comfortable in their position. His throat, taking advantage of its widened passage as his mouth stayed open so reflexively to let a song of loud and lengthy moans echo off of the walls of that hotel room, seemed to be so settled in its condition, despite the fact that it would undoubtedly limit his speech the following day.

And as for the more muscular fellow, he couldn't help but be internally grateful for that opportunity as he was so happily satisfying the sexual cravings of his manhood, drunkly pounding into the slimmer boy beneath him whilst peppering that freckled face with the sloppiest yet softest kisses that he could perform in the given situation.

One of his hands, highlighted by the visible growth of his veins due to its pressure on the other's waist, left its partner's opposite side to meet the vibrations of the mattress near the male's head, and even restricting the messy disruptions of a portion of the other's blonde hair in the process.

And with the utmost pleasure that the young blonde was feeling in that moment; with every brush of the tip against his sweet spot, and every grunt that the seemingly older man would let out against his neck and face, the breath, equally reeked with alcohol as his, could in no way phase his state of mind to let any inch of disgust seep in.

Because both their drunk minds wanted that. Both their drunk mind craved the release of the knot that was forming in their stomachs and, both their drunk minds did not bother with the fact that that was only a one time thing...

So with a more desperate pattern of clawing against the larger man's back, and one last messy joining of their lips, they released; the blonde spewing all over his and the other's stomach, and the latter mimicking a paint job inside of the velvety walls that had caused him so much pleasure.

And then pants and whimpers replaced the verses of sinful moans in that room. The man on top pulled away to lay at the side of other and, all of a sudden, he could see clearly, or at least, a little better than when they had just started. It could even be assumed that his release spurted out with some of the alcohol in his system, because all of a sudden, said male was hyperaware of everything.

The feeling of his moist, not-so-hard dick, hunched against his stomach, would have been enough to emphasize the dangers of what he had just done but, that wasn't all. A heaving chest at his side claimed the focus of his vision and, with the turning of his head for better view, hooded eyes matched with beautifully freckled cheeks were already greeting.