Choose wisely what it needs, to set your mind finally in peace but don't forget whatever you do, to keep the love in your heart too.*

The girl could clearly recall the words of that sweet female mysterious voice. She still couldn't figure out what that old lady meant and how she was aware of her amnesia case but she knew this memory couldn't be just a dream!

She also had kept that red scarf this lady had knitted for her and she could show it as an evidence of her alibi at Officer Larry! Yeah, that's right she only needed to find this old woman and ask her if she could verify her visit at her house that night!

Her gaze fell on a small whirlwind that danced right outside of the window, rising forcibly crystalized snow and dead leaves from the cloudy white ground. Her eyes stuck on an orange colored leaf that moved here and there according to the wind's will even though one moment ago was peacefully positioned stable on the land.

She couldn't help but not sympathize this insignificant leaf when her mind was wandering on troubling thoughts that resembled its previous movements. She felt like a whirlwind came and destroyed whatever she tried to build those past months and had to begin from level zero again.

She knew the news had been spread quickly and so far almost everyone thought of her as an untrustworthy monster, capable of murdering with such a brutal way an innocent person. To be honest she felt anxious she found even herself doubting her abilities as still an important part of her past was well entombed inside the depths of her mind, though the name Mary Pearcey didn't ring a bell to her poor memory.

However, even if she didn't feel familiar with the name, she had a strange recognizable sense in her gut with the whole atmosphere like she had been in a similar situation before. Everyone against her. The curious glances, the disgusted expressions of disapproval, the feeling of rejection from society, the loneliness of being different from the others.

Elga could feel the aching sense of loneliness overwhelm her heart and the dizziness of negativity flooded her brain like she was drowning in a tsunami. Her palms felt sweaty from nervousness and her face was filled with small droplets of cold salty water that rolled down her temple. She couldn't or better she wouldn't dare to bother for once again her friends, the only people who came to call family after so much time living in the wild. It would be despicable of her to trouble those people who took her under their roof and gave a second chance in a normal life. But yet, she couldn't stop this suffocating feeling like she would have a stroke every minute possible from humiliation and embarrassment. She wanted to live in peace and silence. She just wanted to be friendly with everyone.

Her breathing became erratic and heavy and her face pale in front of the thought of her family hating her too.

She remembered Law's outburst the previous week and she couldn't bring herself to object his points. She knew if she kept provoking trouble at this pace they would come to detest her too as everyone else.

The brunette hadn't realized she had been biting the inside of her cheek so hard this whole time until a thought crossed her mind and drew blood. The metallic taste on her tongue reminded her of the only place she had seen, smelled and tasted so much of the thick red liquid.

Flevance kept a huge part of her mind busy after the recovered memories. Maybe this familiar feeling had to do with her living on that city of death. Yes, this must be the case. She was alone there too, hanging only from her thoughts about this mysterious boy of hers.

Is he aware of the news too? What does he think of her? Is he with her side? At this very time of her drowning in a sea of despair, will he reach his hand and grab her to the surface as he did through his writings in the past?