PROLOGUE

The picture does NOT belong to me. If anyone knows that the artist doesn't want their work used, please tell me and I'll delete it.

He has done it again! The prodigy of the century, the pretty face on the big screen: He who has enlightened the cinematic world since he first appeared on No longer Human. The superstar walks to the stage. He is smiling, his hazel eyes wandering around the crowd while strong flashes taint his skin with sudden and ephemeral white light. 

The ladies are raging, screaming madly and trying to touch their idol. The muscled bodyguards keep them in place alongside the perimeter of rushing journalists and camera men.

The teen idol addresses the crowd with a soft and timid voice. He thanks everyone who has contributed in his skyrocketing acting career and specifically those who have helped him in his last movie, thanks to which he has been awarded with another big prize. 

The crowd cheers. The presenter of the awards exchanges a few congratulating words with the actor and after a respectful bow, the young star exits the stage. People keep shouting his name, waving their posters with love messages and his name written on them: Dazai Osamu.

The celebrity of the century: a young man in his early twenties, found by chance in an orphanage at age 13 and immediately put on the spotlight by his agent, Ougai Mori. From the first movie he starred in, No Longer Human, Dazai's fame grew, making him gain a massive number of teenage fans who crushed hard on him. 

Indeed, the young boy had turned to be a very fine and good looking man, as well as a talented actor and a charming individual. His short but outstanding career was an amazement to researchers. No other famous person had gained such a reputation in less than a decade. It had to be his always proper demeanour, his sweet voice, and the perfect wording of his speech the traits that made Osamu stand out. He was, to put it bluntly, perfect.

So here's the prologue. Are you excited? What do you think the plot will be about? Btw this is my first story so let's hope everything goes well. Thanks a lot for reading!