I am only planning of revealing myself to them after the Kageyama guy gets handcuffed and led out of the room.

After a few minutes, I saw a detective and his crew accompanying the Kageyama guy to the police car. When I heard him declaring that he was finished using Kidou's team for his plan, I went ahead and teased him for his future plans.

"Commander, I think you should not tease Kidou's team like that. Besides, he is not the only one against you, you know?," I teased the guy as I stepped out of my hiding spot.

Hearing this, I saw all eyes were on me, so I took the chance and immediately continued my statement.

"Well, instead of worrying about Raimon flunking your plans, you should also worry about the people surrounding them," I said as I neared the guy and went to my tippy toes to whisper in his ear.

"I know your plans, so try and get me first," as I whispered, I felt confusing stares boring into the back of my head.

As I finished this statement, I immediately saw the shocked face of the Kageyama guy for a second before regaining his composure.

With that, he was led out by the peron who was accompanying the detective and l took this chance to have a conversation with the detective.

'He is quite the detective with the right personality. I should probably start working with this guy if I want everyone to be safe.' I thought as I removed the hoodie of my cloak.

"Hello, Detective-san," I said as I noticed a shocked Endou beside me.

"Eh! Y/N-chan! What are you doing here?!," Endou worriedly asked. I then gave him my gentle smile and gave him a short response.

"Just some manager stuff," I said as I faced the detective once again, giving him a tape of the conversation just a while ago.

"I thought of recording the conversation in order to add it up as an evidence, Detective-san," I said.

He was quite amazed with a lady like me doing detective work and proceeded to ask me.

"I can accept this, but..." he said as he looked at me with a menacing glare, "I want to know what you want in return."

I then smiled and gave him a response. "Wow! As expected to a detective like you!," I gently said before responding to his glare, "It's simple really. I give you evidences that might help you with the guy's case and you give me information that I will want you to look up, Detective-san."

After a few seconds of contemplating whether to trust me or not, Endou interrupted with our conversation, not without grabbing my shoulders of course.

"Detective-san, you should trust her. She has really good observation skills that might be helpful for the work. And another reason is because she's L/N Y/N! The top 1 student of our campus. She even beat the scores of our seniors," he said with beaming eyes.

I then looked at him and sweatdropped. But then, I remembered the other bit of my deal with him.

"Hmmm...since you said so, I will accept your offer," the detective said.

'As expected of the main character, no one can resist his persistency,' I thought as I gave out my deal.

"And, Detective-san, you should only bring out that evidence that I gave you on the day that I will tell you. The same treatment will be done with more future ones." I stated. He looked confused by this and was about to ask me when he was cut off by none other than Kidou himself.

"Using an all-out attack at the end of the day is much more convenience in the detective industry," he said as he stepped beside me.

I sighed and pointed him with my thumb. "What he said."