Dinosaurs

Hello! I would like to address this image above which I found pretty interesting

Hello! I would like to address this image above which I found pretty interesting. Now if any of you have read my testimony, I've mentioned somewhere that I used to be hooked on to dinosaurs, and that I planned to become a Paleontologist. Believe me, I have been stumped by this too when I first started to believe in God and wondered where dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals fit in the Bible.

This is because I used to think that the Bible pushes away the idea of dinosaurs when really no where in the Bible does it say anything against it. It doesn't even come close to condoning it!
It's not found in the Bible that says so, instead, the Bible actually talked about a specific dinosaur that we all are famously familiar with

Which dinosaur?

Literally the dinosaur in the image .-.

._.  oh

Yeah, I kinda like memes like this because it can be used for the glory of God. To reveal more about the truth and proves all the more how wrong the world's perspectives are on God and His words - of course not in a rude way - but in a correcting respectful way.

What about the dinosaur mentioned?

Ok, the word "dinosaur" didn't exist yet until the 19th century, so there's not a single "dinosaur" word found in the Bible. In the book of Job, God describes a beast called a behemoth...

Job 40:15-22; Look now at the behemoth, which I made along with you. He eats grass like an ox. See now, his strength is in his hips, And his power is in his stomach muscles. He moves His tail like a cedar; The sinews of his thighs are tightly knit. His bones are like beams of bronze, His ribs are like bars of iron. He is the first of the ways of God; Only He who made him can bring near his sword. Surely the mountains yield food for him, And all the beasts of the field play there. He lies under the lotus trees, In a covert of reeds and marsh. The lotus trees cover him with their shade; The willows by the brook surround him. Indeed the river may rage, Yet he is not disturbed; he is confident though the Jordan gushes into his mouth  (NKJV)

Wait a minute. That's describing a hipponot a dinosaur!

What kind of a hippo has a tail that moves like a cedar? Do you know how long a cedar tree is comparing to a hippo's tail?!

Ok. What about the dangerous predatory dinosaurs before the fall of creation? What did they eat? And what happened to them?

Good question.
There are plenty of animals with sharp teeth that can eat fruits today. Have you seen the teeth of sloths? How about foxes? Bears and lions? Possums? These animals can eat fruits, but are used to hunting since the fall of creation, giving evidence that there was a time when they didn't eat meat.
The same can be said with predatory dinosaurs, but what happened to them that caused their extinction is because of sin in the world, so sadly there's going to be an extinction of some species, no matter how big or small they are.