.
.

Then adi looked at sana with adore and sid noticed that! He didn’t like it at all, but he chose to remain silent!

.

Adi: Hey shehnaaz 💕 You are super pretty! I should appreciate my dad's choice!

Adi said with a charming smile!

Sana smiled!

Adi handshaked with shehnaaz while sid kept glaring them!

.
.

Director : What do you think about my actors, son?

Adi: I am impressed dad! You chose a beautiful heroine, I must say!

Sana smiled! She liked the compliment!  Adi seemed a sweet guy, but still her heart didn’t stop thinking about sidharth and the intense eyelock they shared sometime ago!

.
.
.
.

Adi : dad, let's lunch together?  With everyone?

Sid wanted to deny as he was getting frustrated because adi was looking at sana with adoration!

But sana noded in yes making sid irritated!

Now he will stay here! He will have to stay here!!

.
.
.

The whole production team sat together for the lunch!

Sid and adi sat infornt of each other! The chairs beside them were empty!

Sana and siya came together and stood there!

Sana didn’t wanted to sit with sidharth as she thought that he likes siya and she didn’t wanted to come between someone's relationship!

.
.
.

But sid and siya being in a relationship?  This thought made her heart painful, she didn’t know why!!

Why she can't Just hate this man? Why she always thinks about him and only him?

Well, she had no answer!

.
.
.

Sid really hoped that sana will sit beside him! He wanted her to sit beside him...

Adi looked at sana and called her sweetly!

Adi: hey sana, come here! Sit...

Sana didn’t wanted to deny him as she really respects the director and adi is his son, moreover adi was behaving nicely with her! So she sat with him!!

.
.
.

Siya murmured in mind...

Siya: This fucking kids and their hurt games!  God, give them some akkal! Ugh!

She sat with sid!

.
.
.

Sid was glaring adi and sana which they didn’t notice!

He fisted his palms when he saw that adi was constantly blabbering and sana was giggling!

.
.
.

Siya glared sidnaaz and rolled her eyes!!

Siya: dude, you are going to propose her or you are planning to sing "channa mereya" in her wedding?

Sid: Look at her! How can she smile like this with another man? Mere ko fadak nahi parega?

Siya:

She is a heroine, you dumb ass!

She will have to work with another heroes!

Stop your possessive heart and relax!

.
.

Sid glared her!

Sid :

I am not dumb!

I am not going to stop her from doing anything!

Tujhe sharam aati hai? You are my best friend!  And you don't know me?

I am not a narrow minded person! I will obviously let her work with other men but uske pehle she will know the fact that she is mine!!

.
.
.
.

But abhi she is ignoring me and talking to another man, not Only talking, she is giggling as if that adi is making her the happiest...

I am possessive about my people and you know that!!

.
.
.

Siya giggled a little!

Siya: haan toh gadha, propose kar le na! Usko bol de ki wo teri hai...uske baad she will take care of your possessive heart and dumb brain!

.
.

Sid made a poker face!

Sid: shut up siya!!

Siya: I won't dude! Agar asli maard hai na toh usko saab k saamne propose kar k dikhana!!

.
.
.

Sana looked at siya and sid!

She couldn’t hear their talks!!

Sana's pov💕

They look so happy together! Sidhaarth siya k saath kitne acche se baat karta hai..

I don't know mujhe itni takleef kyun hoti hai jaab bhi mai indono ko ek dusre k saath aise dekhti hu?

Kya ho raha hai mujhe? 

.
.
.
.

They started eating!!

Adi: dad, shehnaaz is really super sweet! I really liked her!

Sana only smiled while sid closed his eyes to control his frustration!!

.
.
.

Sana was eating and suddenly she started coughing!

Before sid could give her water, adi did that...

Sana drank water from adi's hand... Sid was getting frustrated at another level now!

Siya: You want to sing channa mereya? Then go on buddy!

Sid: fuck off!!

Siya laughed!

.
.
.

Sana thanked him and looked at sidharth for some seconds!

His eyes were bloodshot red... He seemed angry!

She broke the eyelock when adi tapped her shoulder!

Adi : face pe khana lag gya sana! You are looking cute!

Sana: ka...kaha?

Adi was going to touch sana's cheek to wipe the food but before that sid broke the jug making everyone shocked!

He sternly said...

Sid: The lunch is over! Come and work!

He looked at the director!

Sid: I won't repeat myself!

Glaring adi and sana for some seconds, he left the place!

While siya clapped slowly and murmured...

Siya: aag aisa laga hai, maaja aa gya🌚🔥

.
.
.

Keep loving💖💖❤️❤️

Zubiya💗💗💗