Chapter 1- First mission.

Start from the beginning

Crow- lord hat has summoned you.

I look over at the clock, 3:30. I growl as I stand up, clenching my throbbing head.

Soul- IT'S 3:30.

Crow- look buddy, I don't make the rules, now get up.

It flies away as I grumble, I get dressed and grab my gear, I enter the office to find everyone else there.

Soul- What's up boss.

Black hat was in his chair facing away as he slowly turns to us, his reflection in the window not following.

Black hat- today is your first mission soul, we've been hired to hijack a armored vehicle carrying important documents for our client, it is up to you all to steal these files and get them back here, undamaged.

Demencia- yes my dark lord.

She winks at him as I growl, we follow flug to a part of the mansion I hadn't ever been in yet. We walk in to reveal a giant hat ship.

Flug- behold, the hat plane.

Soul- eh, a jet would look cooler.

Demencua- OH YEAH, and it would be green and red, with a lizard on it.

I chuckle as flug rolls his eyes.

Flug- that would be nice except, A: we can't afford one, and B: there's NO WAY I'm trusting demencia to fly a jet armed with machine guns and missiles.

Demencia- party pooper.

We walk into the ship and strap in as flug powers up the ship and takes off.

" 5 minutes later"

Demencia- are we there yet.

Flug- no.

Demencia- are we there yet.

Flug- No.

Demencia- are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we th-

Flug- DEMENCIA, SHUT THE FUCK UP, WE-ARE-NOT-THERE-YET.

Demencia-.......................are we there yet.

Flug- "shaking with utter rage".

I chuckle as I turn on my music.

Flug- THERE, CONVOY DEAD AHEAD.

I look out the window to see a large convoy of black, militaristic sports cars, 12 in front and back of a armored bank truck. Flug flies us over it as he keeps pace.

Flug- okay, he-

Soul- demi, feel like some fresh air.

Demi- "grins" LET'S ROCK.

I pop open the back doors of the plane as we keep pace with the convoy.

Flug- WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

Soul- the only thing I know how to do.