Will You Won't You

Start from the beginning

The girl gave him a slight glare, and he understood why. MJ could tell something had gone wrong.

The girls took their helmets, goggles, and ski coats off and placed them on the two empty seats at the end of the table.

"How'd it go? Did you like it?" Ned asked.

"Yeah, was it fun? Oh, did Kate through any cool tricks?" Miles added in. Both boys were oblivious to what was going on.

"Yes, it was very enjoyable. And no, she didn't." Yelena put a fake smile up.

"I'm going to get some food. Do you want anything?" Kate asked.

"Whatever you're getting." Yelena answered.

Kate put her backpack down and quickly made her way to the food. She needed some space.

"I'm going to the bathroom. And we can talk more after." Yelena was trapped in her thoughts and needed to go before she could answer any questions.

MJ looked to Gwen, and they silently agreed to see if the two girls were ok and what was happening. MJ went to find Kate, and Gwen went to Yelena.

Gwen was second to Kate when it came to being friends with the blonde. She walked into the bathroom to see the girl splashing water onto her face.

Yelena's gaze snapped to the girl when she had taken a step closer. It took Yelena a second to recognize that it was one of her friends with the water dripping into her eyes. She let out a small sigh of relief and finished.

"Are you ok? You didn't seem too happy back there. Did something happen?" Gwen asked. Yelena looked down for a moment.

"If I tell you what is wrong, you promise not to say anything to anyone?" Yelena asked. She needed to talk to someone about what and how she was feeling.

"Yeah, of course." Gwen said back.

"Kate was trying to tell me something. Well, ask me something, but some dumb suka ran into her." Gwen could see and hear the slightest hint of anger as she continued.

"Here's the kicker that 'khu i (dick) then tried to hit on her. eto piz'dets. (this is fucked up) Is it not?" Yelena was very upset now. Her hateful thoughts about the girl and herself swarmed her brain.

The younger girl had no idea what Yelena had said but nodded in agreement. This also let Gwen know that Yelena was distraught.

The girl knew she needed to be blunt if she would get anything from Yelena.

"Well, it sounds like you're jealous." Gwen said.

Yelena knew what the girl said was true, but she didn't want to believe it. Her face became hot, and it was the first time this had ever happened.

Yelena glanced in the mirror, seeing an almost non-existent blush on her face. 'What the? I never get like this.' She frowned at that thought.

"I don't know what I'm feeling." Yelena was honest with the other girl. She didn't see a reason to lie.

"What do you mean? What feelings are you talking about? Is it all about Kate? Or are there other things?" Gwen wanted to make sure they were on the same page.

Yelena opened her mouth to talk, but someone came out of one of the stalls. The woman walked between the girls and started to wash her hands. She glanced between the to women.

"Sorry." The woman started to wash her hands faster.

"I know it's none of my business, but it is always hard to have this kind of conflicting feelings. In my experience over the years, the best thing for you is to talk to the person that you have feelings for. Tell them how you are feeling and what makes you feel like that. It is a tough thing to do, but it has the best outcome." The older lady said as she had finished drying her hands.