Forgetful Us

NOTE:
I just want to say
if you have anything you
like or want to see
please comment it

It will help me
out on writing what
y'all want and like
seeing it also helps me
stay motivated and helps
me keep up on my
writing schedule

Ok enough talk let get started

"What the hell happened to you?"

Peter filled the pair in what had just gone down. Kate kept her gaze on anything but Yelena, but it was the opposite for the blonde.

"Wow, what an asshole." Gwen said with a frown.

"Yeah what she said. Also, are you ok?" Miles asked, walking up to Kate. He put his hand on her shoulder, and she finally looked up from the ground.

"Yeah, totally. Everyone was there to help and de-escalated the situation." Her gazes landed on Yelena's as she answered. She felt nervous under the look the blonde was giving her.

MJ brought up what Yelena did for Kate, making her blush a little.

"Yeah, it was really cool. But I think this is a great time to give me that present. I think it will make me feel better." Kate sounded slightly nervous. She looked away from Yelena and looked to Peter, trying to change the conversation topic.

Yelena was confused. 'Was it Kate's birthday?' She felt terrible if it was because she had taken her away from spreading it with family and friends.

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea." Miles said.

Peter nodded and walked away. He went to the little locker area and grabbed a few things.

"So Peter picked out everything, and we all chipped in. Just so you know." MJ said as the boy was walking back.

"Yeah, I did my research." He said with a laugh. He handed over first present.

Kate ripped the packaging open in seconds. It was a new quiver and arrows. She smiled because she was in need of new arrows. The quiver was a cherry on top.

She looked at the size of the arrows, and they were the correct sizing.

"You definitely did do your homework." Kate gave him a big smile.

"I told you." Peter said jokingly as he handed her the next gift.

Yelena felt upset aging, and she hated it. She didn't know why she was getting frustrated over little things like this.

She also was starting to feel uncomfortable. She felt weird being around all these people and not knowing anything about them and watching them give the girl presents. She very much felt like an outsider in this moment.

As if Kate could read Yelena's mind, she looked at the blonde and gave her a big smile. This instantly made her feel better.

Kate's eyes when back to the present and opened it. It was a new case for her bow.

"Thank you so much. I really need all this." She said, looking at everyone. She walked up to Peter and hugged him.

Yelena felt sick because she had just realized what these feelings were.