What kind of sign is this

Note:
Sorry for the weird beginning
It is just where it left off

There is a small mention about suicide

She lay there waiting to hear them pass, and they did only to stop and reverse.

'Suka! I'm doing shit here, and without anyone else around.' A wave of annoyance washed over Yelena.

'Well, If they are here to hurt or kill me, they are in for another ride.... I mean, yes, I'm trying to end it here. But I want it to be by my hand and on my own time. And I'm not letting it be by some маленькое дерьмо!'(little shit) She huffed out a big breath watching the little crystal cloud diaper in the air.

Yelena could hear the sound of the car door opening, a jingle, and then the door shutting. After a moment, the sound of snow crunching under the person's feet drew nearer.

"If you're going to kill me, I'd think again. If you can't tell by the accent, I'm Russian. If that doesn't discourage you, I've never lost a fight in my life, and I've been in many. So if you want to push your luck, go right ahead." Yelena said, hoping they would be intimidated enough to leave her alone.

She smiled a little when the movement stopped, only for her to be filled with disappointment at the sound of a woman's voice behind her.

"Oh, thank God your not dead." The person behind her said with a sigh of relief. Yelena laughed at the statement. 'No, I'm not, and that's problem. All ruined by what? Some little girl.'

She tilted her head back to see if her assumption was correct, and she was. Her head had buried itself a little deeper in the snow as she looked. She could only see the top half of the women approaching her.

Her hand slid into her pocket, grabbing the concealed knife. Yelena's eyes drifted back to the stars as the woman's footsteps landed right by her. She could see the girl slightly out of the corner of her eye, and then she was gone. A loud thud and a small squeak of pain broke through the silence.

Yelena turned her head to the sound and could see a raven-haired girl on the ground.

Kate was on her back with her hands straight up in the air, clasping a brown jacket tightly.

"Well, that hurt. I totally slipped and fell on my ass." She said giggling.

"No, you slipped and fell straight on your back, don't lie." Yelena said back.

"Ass, back, same thing." Kate chuckled. She still had a death grip on the jacket, and yes, it was still up in the air.

"You know you need to be standing up if you want to be of any use in bullfighting. Laying down, you are a dead man." Yelena cracked a small smile as the woman put her arms down and sat up.

"I'll have you know I'd probably be great at bullfighting." Yelena looked the girl up and down with a raised eyebrow.

"I highly doubt that." Yelena looked back to the sky.

"Hey, I'm quite fast and agile." And before Kate could continue, Yelena interrupted.

"Well, I'm not the one who slipped and fell on their ass."

"It was my back." Kate shot back.

"Oh, so now it's you back?" Yelena let a small laugh out as Kate just shook her head.

"Whatever. It's not like there's any ice that I could slip on in a bull rink." Kate tried to justify the tumble she had.

"You would most likely slip on literal bullshit. Then probably get impelled." Yelena said.