Part 23

Louis POV

Two Months Later

"Happy Birthday Dear Drew, Happy Birthday to you!!" They boys and I all sing song.

We are gathered at the dining table for Drew's 20th birthday. We have just finished eating dinner and are about to have the birthday cake Andy made. The boys are all sitting at the table while I stand next to Harry's chair. After the singing has finished and Andy has grabbed a big piece of cake and mushed it into Drew's face. Scott goes to cut the rest of it up for everyone to eat. I put my hands on Harry's shoulder and slink down to sit in Harry's lap. He grabs me tightly and squeezes his arms around me.

Over the last two months I've come a long way with my eating disorder. For the last six weeks I've been seeing a therapist, her name is Kimberly, and she is amazing. I honestly don't know how I managed without her. The boys and Harry, along with my weekly therapy sessions have helped me immensely. I've now just moved on from my food box and am making my own choices with food. I've had a few bad days, but they are few and far between now. I've put on a few kg's but nothing major, I'm still technically underweight but Kimberly and I are still in discussion about what we both think is acceptable weight gain. What matters though, is I'm eating and am much healthier.

Harry and I are stronger than ever, attached at the hip. We have planned out our move to London and I cannot wait to start a life with Harry. We are still waiting on our acceptance letters from Oxford but with graduation only three months away we are expected to have them in the next two weeks.

School has actually been okay as well. I'm still quite anxious and get stressed out and still feel like I'm looking over my shoulder all the time, just waiting for Joey and his group to attack me. They haven't made contact with me again though and don't even look at me anymore.

Kimberly has also helped me with my anxiety and stressing out. She has taught me some really helpful techniques to help me when I feel like I'm losing control and about to freak out. The boys have also made it, so I'm never left alone at school or afterwards. Even if I go to the grocery store, I'm always with one of them. I'm thankful for that though, I really don't know what I would do if I ran into Joey and his group by myself.

Mr Charles has not spoken to me either. I catch him looking at me sometimes in the hallways and licking his lips, he winks at me a lot, but he has never approaches me. He makes me sick to my stomach when I catch him staring but I can't do anything about it, so I've learnt how to deal with my feelings about it all. My nightmares have started to drop off, I still have them but not every night which is a big relief for me.

Harry wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him as I sit down. He is so warm and comfortable.

"Are you going to have some cake Lou?" He asks me and I shake my head no.

"No thanks Haz" I say kissing him on the lips.

"Well, you can have a bite of mine if you like" he says as he puts a mouthful of chocolate cake in his mouth and smirks at me.

He puts some more cake on his fork and holds it to my mouth. I laugh at him and take the bite off the fork. Harry smiles and kisses me again before going back to his cake.

"So, Drew, is everything all ready for your big party on Saturday night?" Andy asks Drew.

"Yeah, I've just got to get a few more bottles of alcohol and finish the playlist for the DJ" Drew says.

Drew is having a huge party on Saturday night for his birthday. The boys and him have invited so many people and it makes me nervous. They all know how uneasy I am at having so many people over and have been really supportive. They have let me know that I don't have to stick around if I'm uncomfortable, I can take off to my room at any point.