Part 7

Louis POV

The next day Scott and Andy talk to the school. They are reluctant to change my class as they have never had a complaint about Mr Charles before. They eventually agree though and with a little shuffling I'm able to move, but not until next week. Now I have to have four more lessons with the creep but luckily no study sessions anymore. Harry insists on still walking me to biology at least until next week and when I walk into the room, I expect to be met with the usual lustful glances from Mr Charles, but he completely ignores my existence, he doesn't even look at me all lesson. The relief I feel is amazing, thank God, maybe things might just be looking up for me.

Mr Charles continues to ignore me for the next two lessons, and I can't help but smile.
It's Friday afternoon and everyone is filing out of biology class, it's my last lesson in this classroom and I can't wait to escape it, I just want to get home and relax. The boys are having friends over tonight and it is always fun to watch them get drunk and do silly things. I'm getting ready to leave when I get a text on my phone.

From Harry: Hey Lou, I'm just running a little late I'll meet you at the car in 5 xx

I can't help the smile on my face and the butterflies in my stomach from the nickname and two hugs Harry sent in his text. I quickly text back.

"Ok xx"

I pick up my school bag and realize no one else is inside the classroom now. As I approached the door Mr Charles blocks my way.

"No bodyguard today Mmmmm?" he smirks at me.

"Ahh yeah, Harry will be here in a minute" I lie as I start to panic.

He laughs and closes and locks the door.

"I think your lying" he says as he turns around.

"Please Mr Charles, I have to go, Harry and my brothers are waiting" I say getting more panicky.

He smirks as he comes closer.

"I don't think so gorgeous" he says.

My backpack falls to the floor. I start to really panic, I back up and slowly type a text to Harry behind my back "HELP" it says before I'm grabbed and my phone falls to the floor.

"Please let me go, get off me" I say trying to get out of his grip.

His grip tightens. it's definitely going to leave a bruise.

"I've been told that you're changing biology classes because I make you uncomfortable. I know that's not true Louis, is it? I know you feel the same way about me as I do you. I've seen the way you look at me Louis" he says getting angrier as he speaks.

"I don't know what you're talking about I...." I'm interrupted

"I would shut the fuck up if I were you, UNDERSTAND" He yells at me, his grip is so tight on my arm it hurts so bad.

I try to think quickly, I need to get away from him, I'm so scared, I don't know what he is planning to do to me, I pull my leg back and kick him straight in the shin.

Mr Charles let's go of me and I run for the door, he grabs me around the waste before I get there though and drags me back to his desk.

"I wouldn't have done that if I were you" he whispers in my ear.

The tears come then, streaming down my face. I yell and scream as he pushes me to the floor.

"Let Me go! Get off me" I scream.

I'm kicking and trying to hit him, trying to push him off me. He straddles me and he is so strong I can't kick out. He pulls his tie off and manages to tie my hands together so tightly they hurt, and I know it will leave a mark, it's so painful.