Part 5

Harry's POV

I watch as Louis gets out of my car and heads inside, he still has my jersey on, and I can't get over how adorable he is. I know Louis has liked me for a while, Drew and the boys have told me. I feel a pull towards Louis and I'm not sure why. I feel very protective of him but it's more than a brotherly protection. Lately I have been thinking about him constantly and when I see his sad eyes, I just want to hug him and hold him in my arms and never let him go.

When my mum got a job in America and my older sister and I had to pack up our lives and move for two years, Louis was only 14 and although he was adorable and little back then. When I saw him for the first time after I got back, I nearly choked, he is just stunning. He is one of the most gorgeous looking guys I've ever seen. His tanned skin makes his beautiful blue eyes pop, and his small frame fits perfectly snuggled in my side.

I have noticed though lately he is getting smaller, and Drew has mentioned he is a little worried about it. Scott and Andy think he isn't eating enough, and I just really hope it isn't on purpose. I know something is going on at school with Louis, but he won't open up to me, I really need him to trust me and tell me what's happening. The thought of someone hurting him or bullying him makes me sick, he doesn't deserve any of that. Drew and I know he doesn't have many friends, but we just assumed it was because he preferred to have his head in a book and wasn't too concerned, I think it may go deeper than that though and I'm not even convinced Stan is a good guy, I would never tell Louis that though.

This thing with Mr Charles seems to be bothering Louis as well, he seems stressed out about the class, I've noticed how anxious he gets when I'm walking him to Biology. He seems to play with his hands a lot and his breathing gets heavy, I'm not sure he even entirely realizes he is doing it. I try to take his mind off things and just keep talking to him, I just hate seeing him like that.

I'm glad I can help him and tutor him every afternoon. Not that he needs it or anything, I swear he would be one of the tops in the class. I will do everything I can to help him bring his grade up though and spending most afternoons with him after school is pretty awesome too. When he relaxes, Louis is actually very funny and I love seeing him like that, especially when he smiles. He has the most gorgeous smile that just lights up the room. Drew and I have promised the boys we will keep an eye on him at school and although we are two years ahead, I know a lot of people in the school and with their help I'm determined to find out what is going on with Louis and fix it. This adorable guy is doing something to me, and I can't help but want to be around him and maybe even see where things go.

Louis POV

Over the next few weeks, I've completely managed to cut out eating breakfast and lunch and am only eating half my dinner at home. I haven't gotten to the point of throwing up my food yet, but the taunting and name calling hasn't stopped, so I think I will soon need to do more in order to lose more weight. I've dropped about 6kg, and I've started calorie counting. I don't know what else I need to do besides throw up to make the name calling stop.

Harry and I have become quite close, he is still tutoring me in biology which often just turns into us talking and laughing together. I'm starting to really fall for Harry, but I know we will never be more than friends.

On Monday during lunch, I'm busy cramming in the boy's bathroom for my biology exam next period. If I pass this, I won't have to endure private study sessions with Mr Charles. I've got my books spread out on the floor when I hear someone enter. I look up and come face to face with Ashton and Kyle.

"Well, well, look at what we have here" Kyle smirks.

I quickly cram my books back in my bag and stand up, they have me trapped against the toilet wall both of them blocking my exit, I start to panic.