Shinto Tournament Prologue/An eventful meeting

Start from the beginning

Izou: You aren't alone, I can hardly wait as well.

Mittelt: Yosh!! Let's go!!

With the tournament arena in their sights, the trudged to their destination.

Few minutes later

The participants were all here and the faction leaders talking to their friends and families.

He was given a drink for free.

Whilst Morgiana was walking she bumped into a man who was extremely tall and buff, she could tell he had some power in him.

??: Watch where you going brat!!

Morgiana, not wanting to cause a scene tries to calm him down.

Morgiana: Sorry, just wasn't looking.

The man leaned down so they can be face to face and he recognized her aura.

??: So you're the red dragon empress, the red dragon empress is nothing but a kid?

He bursted out laughing with his friends laughing with him but a woman with silver hair a red eyes who was serving drinks was knocked over or more like tripped and the drinks soaked her clothes.

Izou after seeing this walked over to her and wiped her face off with an handkerchief.

Izou: You okay?

The girl nodded her head but Izou used water magic to take the water out of her clothes.

She got up and he saw a beautiful girl with red hair and silver eyes wearing a maid dress with black and white ribbons

Izou: (I must admit she is hot.)

He couldn't deny that nor he was going to.

Grabbing her hand to help her up and she looked at her and realized that he was still holding her hand, after realizing that her face went aflame.

Izou for a few seconds looked at their hands and realized they were still holding entertwined.

Izou: Sorry...