"Yo Tinkerbell!" Zayn cups his mouth, "do you cum fairy dust?"

Liam snorts, "You should ask your mom-" Zayn submerges his face in the water as Liam drowns.

Harry hands me the skateboard, "here, darling-"

"Violet fucking Styles do not ruin that dress!" I look down at Abby's shouts. Harry's arm goes around my shoulder as we simply stand up here.

"Why?" I shout down.

"Because it's Off White, pretty and expensive-" she pauses as Louis smacks soap into her mouth. "Louis for fuck sacks." she gasps while spitting it out and rubbing her face. "You cunt." she elbows him.

"You act like you paid for it." He wheezes with a giant smile on his face.

"Mentally I did."

I whisper to Harry, "if any of the girls were capable of murder it would be Abby." my eyes such as Louis then pulls her hair.

"She'd kill him," Harry smirks into my neck before kissing down my skin. I smile, falling into him.

Abby coughs before grunting, "anyways... strip!"

Harry's lips part from my neck as he looks down at her.

Im way too drunk because without asking me twice I drop the straps from my shoulder as everyone cheers.

Harry only moves to stare at my tits, smirking down at them before I glare. "Eyes up here." He stares and stares but when the dress is about to drop off my hips he grabs it and pulls it up. "Hey, it's off white-"

He turns around. "If I catch one of you staring, so help me fuck ill slit your throat."

Ivory only begins to take off her shirt. I smile loudly as she says, "in solidarity sister!" while she takes off her pants Zayn unashamingly looks.

I tap Harry's arm as he looks at me.

"Yeah?"

"Can you let go of my dress now?" I laugh and from the sound he smiles, letting go of the dress to kiss me. I smile from the soft movement before my lips follow. He kisses me and I only drop my dress before wrapping my arms around his forearms squeezing them. His hands are tight around my waist as he presses me to him. He kisses me strongly and I part by force as he kisses down my neck. I exhale, "let me jump in." arching as he gets closer.

"You're so beautiful." he gets distracted, roaming his hands down my hips.

Liam shouts, "Harry I wanna see Violet skateboard, take your lips off her!"

He grunts and turns back around, "shut the fuck up" turning back to face me he looks down at my black lace bra and panties that cover my ass this time. He lifts his eyebrows. "Violet..."

"Do a trick!" Liam shouts.

"Yeah!" I say sweetly.

He swallows, looking like he's about to fall to his knees. "Can we make out by the side of the house?" his eyes pour into mine as his features soften in a trance. "Please."

I only kiss his nose in a giggle before taking the skateboard from him. "Ill make out with you after."

"Okay good." he exhales and brushes back his hair.

Setting it on the ground, nice and stationary I place one foot on the board as I reach out for Harry's shoulders. "Help!"

He smirks, "maybe you should get a helmet, darling." his hands find my waist as I step on. I only jerk a little as I try to balance.