Preference: Little Things You Do That Turn Him On

Dean:
When you wear his jacket that swallows you completely. He'll come up behind you and instantly place heated kisses onto your neck.

Sam:
This is really strange, but when he sees you in your glasses studying. Sometimes, he will lean over your book or computer (usually causing it to clatter to the floor) and twirls strands of your hair from your eyes.

Castiel:
There's not really anything in particular, he worships your every step practically. Although, it's when you say that you love him that his feelings kick into overdrive.

Gabriel:
Gabriel gets turned on when you simply laugh. His face brightens when you throw your head back or fall over with uncontrollable laughter. He'll then cover your jaw with sweet kisses.

Samandriel:
Since he hasn't been on Earth for very long, all of your human emotions fascinate and intrigue him quickly. He's become very fond of holding you from behind and surprise kisses.

Crowley:
WHEN YOU ARE FURIOUS. That can not be stressed enough. If you begin to argue or rant to him, he'll end up getting increasingly closer which just makes you yell louder. That is until he smashed his lips feverishly against yours.