One Shot: Sam ~ Natalie

"Natalie" Sam's thunders through the house with bounding leaps. You turn the corner from your bedroom with a linen towel secured around you. His eyes brighten with rays of golden warmth seaming out like the sun midday. Sam was your sun, moon, and stars though and the keeper of your heart.

Sammy sprints to you tossing you back onto the bed sending trails of sweet kisses across your face. "Hello my love" You manage to say through bursts of laughter. "Hello darling" His voice deepens as he sits up to stare into your arctic blue iris's.

"Natalie, I can't possibly begin to explain just how positively wonderful you truly are. The problem is though, I can't even begin, because you would never allow that. You are modest in best possible way, yet you will except compliments instead of rejecting them. You are, the perfect women for me. I swear to you that I will always be here to protect you from harm, even though you can handle any situation yourself" Sam reaches over tucking a piece of your hair behind your ear before continuing.

"You always know precisely what to say in any manner. Natalie, what I am trying to get to here is that I can't live without you. You're my everything dear. I love you and every little quirk you may have. Natalie, will you do me the absolute honor of being your husband and marry me?" He bends down onto a single knee while sliding a magnificent diamond ring onto your finger. Your opposite hand rushes to the nape of his neck to nudge him into a gentle, yet passionate kiss.

"Of course I will Sammy" You whisper before being pulled back into a more passionate and meaningful kiss than before, but this time, as his fiancée.