How You Meet

Dean:
"Well hello beautiful" a voice chimes at you from the other side of the bar. You flash your, now dagger shooting, (y/e/c) eyes up to meet his emerald pair. He flashes a brilliantly white smirk to me as he brushes away a stray strand of his brown hair.

"Hitting on a bartender is never a good idea, and maybe you should take this as a wise piece of advice and leave me alone" You smile devilishly.

"I'm Dean Winchester, and I'd definitely take you home. Oh, and you are?" He extends his hand. The stench of liquor surrounds him instantly making you cringe.

"You're an ass" You roll my eyes and walk to the other end of the bar.

Sam:
You look up from your pile of assignments and textbooks to see a stunning pair of dark eyes surrounded by luscious dark hair. He begins to walk over to you and you instantly freak out. "Oh my god, no. He will just think I'm a freak, and I honestly can't take another disappoint" You think to yourself crazily.

"Hi, I saw you staring at me, and honestly I was staring back. It was hard to not automatically notice you with those hypnotic eyes though. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say all of that. Oh god, I probably just frightened you to death. I'm really not that creepy I swear. I just-" You grab his hand cutting him short of what he was to say next.

"You're rambling. I'm (y/n), and I don't find you creepy at all honestly" You smile up to him, considering he was probably 6'7 ish and you are (y/height).

"I'm Sam" He smiles with relief.

Castiel:
"Miss (y/last/n)" An extremely deep, rumbling voice bellows behind you. You turn around to see a handsome man in a tan trench coat jogging up to meet your side. His icy blue eyes sparkle into yours making you weak in the knees.

"I am Castiel, I am an angel of the lord and have been sent by him to meet you and bring you to heaven for a mission" He cooly tousles his dark locks back with all seriousness in his beautiful face.

"That was smooth, but with my best judgement, I don't let strangers pick me up on the street" you offer him a warm grin and begin to walk away, but soon hear footsteps coming behind you.

"I don't understand, this is serious" He voices rings behind you.

Gabriel:
A large hand engulfs yours catching you off guard. You let out a gasp, but quickly calm down by the friendly demeanor of the man in front of you. His long dirty blonde hair, light eyes, and light-hearted smile relaxed you for some unknown reason. He leans in close to your ear whisper through the booming music throughout the club, "Don't be scared, but that guy about 3 seats away. Followed you here and has been taking pictures of you all night"

"Thank you for letting me know, but actually he works for me. I am investigating some homicides in this town, and the suspect is here. Directly in front of me" You smirk looking him, your suspect, straight in his eyes.

"I'm Gabriel by the way" You gulp nervously as he continues, "and you are (y/f/n), the hunter" he smirks looking me dead in the eyes.

Balthazar:
You were working the night shift for the FBI at the largest art museum in the United States. You had been tracking a tall, dark haired man for weeks and this was your first lead you believed you had caught, but my god, why must he be attractive for a theft. A shatter of ceramic engulfs the room making me sprint.

"Well aren't you just the prettiest little FBI agent? And you have definitely done a pleasant job tracking me down, but darling I knew you were" Your suspect flashes a perfect little smile to you, and just to make you weak in the knees, he has a British accent. You fail with words several times, simply opening and closing your mouth. He clicks his tongue gently drawing circles with his thumb onto my cheekbones.

"Cat got your tongue? You have killer sharp and not to mention high cheekbones. Now darling, my people have already taken and ran with everything I need. Goodbye, I truly hope to see your precious face again" He flashes a gigantic smile.

"But-" I shake my head as he walks away.

"Oh, I almost forgot here's your phone darling. I took the curtesy of inputting my number, but don't try to track me down with it, I made sure that's not possible" He tosses my phone into my hands and swiftly walks out with swing of double glass doors.

Crowley:
"Would you like to make a deal?" a stalky, man in a blacked out suit asks. You meet his almost black eyes and stare back with your (e/c) pair.

"Piss off man, I'm running late for work" You snap running into the law office building you work at. You slide into the elevator, and realize that the man has followed you. You release an exhausted breathe. "What do you want?"

"You hate this job, and I'm willing to make you a deal to no longer have to work here. All you have to do is sell your soul and you can be the doctor you wanted to be other than the lawyer your parents forced you to be" He smirks.

You tilt your head back with a laugh answering "Sure, take my soul whatever. I need to go" I leave the elevator and go directly into my office.

"That's not how you seal the deal love. You seal it with a kiss of course" I roll my eyes to him.

"Leave or I will call security I swear"

He smirks touching my hand that is lying on my desk saying, "you know I think that you are too pretty to sell it your soul. Bye now love. Don't worry we will meet again" and he's gone by the time you look back up to respond.