Fighting

Dean:
When you two fight there is a lot of screaming harsh words and insults. Dean also punches the walls, several times depending on how upset he gets. You end up storming out and usually staying away for a day.

Sam:
You two honestly don't fight. Sam and you probably have the calmest and most loving relationship out of everyone you have ever met.

Castiel:
Castiel usually doesn't understand the majority of what he does to make you furious, but you end up throwing something at him every time. Cas will then pop up behind you and hug you from behind until you calm down.

Gabriel:
You usually fight over him being irresponsible or that you are away with the Winchester's too often. Gabriel and you will yell nonstop for about 30 minutes, until you somehow end up kissing passionately which instantly ends your fighting.

Balthazar:
Considering you're now an ex-FBI agent, you still get flustered when he steals items of value. You end up bashing several extremely expensive items inside your home and when Bal comes home to see what you've done, he goes berserk for several days. You both end up apologizing to each other at the end though.

Crowley:
You get mad when Crowley spends all of his time torturing in your basement instead of being with you when your around. You silently choose your punishment for him which is always no touching, and you go extreme with this as in not even your hand can be touched by him. This pains him for several reasons and Crowley ends up screaming and calling you a "bitch ass motherfucker", so you in turn punch him. This is a pretty rough punch too considering you now hunt with Sam & Dean. Oh, and you punch him right into a Devils trap and keep him there until he apologizes.