33. Evil Meetings

Start from the beginning

"Fear the name only leads to fear thyself by dear friends" and he smiled making them all relax he loved the spells he had cast over these idiots.

"Now children I want to ask you how everything has been with you in your circumstances, I know you Mister Weasley..." he watched the boy flinch oh he was going to enjoy putting this boy through pain he did have back ups but this was only to be fun for the moment.

"I have no news as I'm stuck in the stupid Muggle World and they all think I'm bloody crazy and have to go to therapy, I'm not crazy at all!" he said through wheezing as the pain was bad.

Dumbledore just smiled 'sadly' at him but the smile was more due to seeing him in pain but Ron didn't know that and thought he was caring, he turned to Ginny it had taken a lot to get her out of the Burrow as she was classed as a slave but Arthur was at work in the Ministry and Molly had gone to meet some friends and went shopping Ginny had been let home in her room that was bare besides her bed and lamp, clothes would appear each morning for her to wear it was humiliating for the future Mrs Potter to wear rags of a House Elf if you could them that.

"I will have you know that I have wrote up a Bonding Contract between our lovely Miss Ginevra Molly Weasley and Mr Harry James Potter, he may have 'changed' his name but I know for a fact that this will work and I will make it all happen at the last task of the tournament, lets look over it all shall we can then we can add in anything else" again he smiled everyone liked where this was going.

The Contract: 

Bonding Contract of one Mr Harry James Potter and Miss Ginevra Molly Weasley

Born 31st July 1980 aged 14 and 11th August 1981 aged 13

Parents: Lily Janet Potter nee Evans and James Fleamont Potter

Arthur Septimus Weasley and Molly Grace Weasley nee Prewett

Mrs. Potter will be considered the Head of House and as the Head of House of Potter, Mrs. Potter can take another spouse or spouses.

Mrs. Potter will be in charge of all vaults and accounts, not just the household ones there will be no private vaults, everyone in the house will be on an allowance except for Mrs. Potter. The set allowance will be no more than thirty (30) Galleons per week, with an extra ten (10) Galleons per week during a month of a celebration, when Mrs. Potter decides when a celebration is.

Mrs. Potter will make the rules and if broken there will be punishment, the basic rules are:

*No yelling at Mrs. Potter
*No disagreeing with Mrs. Potter
*No lying to Mrs. Potter even by omission
*No hiding anything from Mrs. Potter she will know
All holidays will be observed with a gift for Mrs. Potter, costing no less than one hundred (100) Galleons, she will know.

Discipline of child/children is up to Mrs. Potter only, Mr. Potter has no say in the matter.

The education of any child/children is up to Mrs. Potter, Mr. Potter has no say in the matter.

Clothing and any child expenses are to come out the main vault, at no time is the cost of living to decrease, Mrs. Potter will live in luxury. 

Hogwarts and any other education will be provided for Mrs. Potter.

Mr. Potter will do whatever is necessary to obtain a Professional Quidditch team for Mrs. Potter, the best of the best and no less.

There will be at least one (1) house elf per member of the family, including Ronald Bilius Weasley and any children of his. There will be at least four children per spouse, care coming from the Potter Family Vault and Mrs. Potter decides on the names of each child.

Names include:

*Fiorella Ginevra 
*Caradoc Bradbury
And whatever Mrs. Potter can come up with but these will be her first two choices of names and Mr. Potter will agree to these as well, he has no say.

There will be a new wardrobe each year for Mrs. Potter from the best fashion houses, she deserves the best of the best.

Any and all houses will be refurbished every five (5) years with a new house purchased every ten (10) at least. Mrs. Potter will decide where everyone will live and for how long.

Mr. Potter will provide Manors for the following people, Ronald Bilus Weasley, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Petunia Katrina Dursley nee Evans and her husband Vernon Peter Dursley as well as their son Dudley Vernon Dursley.

If not in Azkaban any spouse must have a job deemed appropriate by Mrs. Potter all salary is to be turned over to Mrs. Potter.

There will be no residing in the Muggle World, no job in the Muggle World, and no Muggle equipment in any house unless approved by Mrs. Potter, the Dursley's can do what they want in their on homes but Mrs. Potter's home no such thing.

Mr. Potter will obey Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore in regards to anything outside of his marriage. Failure will result in time served in Azkaban. If a life is lost because of this failure, Mr. Potter can be given the Kiss.

Mr. Potter will obey Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore in regards to his position in the war if anything happens to Albus Percival Wulfric Brain Dumbledore, Ronald Bilius Weasley will be in charge in this regard. Failure will result in time served in Azkaban. If a life is lost because of this failure, Mr. Potter can be given the Kiss.

After the war, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore has the right to all speaking engagements, speeches, and public appearances, failure to result in obeying will be punishable by time served in Azkaban.

If Mr. Potter refuses this Contract, he will lose his magic, serve twenty years in Azkaban and be given the Kiss after twenty years.

Signers:
Albus Percival Wulfric Brain Dumbledore
Ginevra Molly Weasley
Petunia Katrina Dursley nee Evans

Witnesses:

Ronald Bilius Weasley
Vernon Peter Dursley

They all signed the contract, Petunia and Vernon had difficulty using a quill but they made it work and so they were set or at least that's what they thought but above them someone or something was watching one of them was Lady Magic and Death the...

They all signed the contract, Petunia and Vernon had difficulty using a quill but they made it work and so they were set or at least that's what they thought but above them someone or something was watching one of them was Lady Magic and Death themselves they were going to protect Hadrian no matter what, he was their Chosen One no one else's, they would protect him as well as his family.