chapter 8

We two will fight together sakhababu bondita  soothingly said to anirudh ..
Who is bothering about the issue from few days..

So..don't think about it...we all here na..
Don't take stress sakhababu she said pressing her hands on him..

He just nodded..
Smile sakhababu she said..
He just moved his lips..

Tch..smile sakhababu ..saying she gestured with her fingers..
Making anirudh smile , genuinely this time..

Thank you whispering anirudh hugged her..making her shock..

Thank you bondita...thank you my shikshak babu he said to her being in hug

She became shock due to sudden hug..but wrapped her hands around him..

Unknown to him..anirudh pulled her closer to him..
Her bossoms touched his chest..making him realise their position..

Anirudh immediately broke the hug,
Sorry he mumbled and left outside without saying anything to bondita..

Bondita stood there confusingly..

Anirudh straightly went to terrace..
Standing by terrace railings..he closed his eyes..
Cood breeze making his hair dance freely..

Hey..anirudh what have you dine..?
From now onwards you have to carefull..she is growing up..
Ok...from now..no more physical contacts with bondita..anirudh murmured to himself ..

He returned to study and didn't find bondita..

May be she would be in her room..anirudh said to himself and laid on couch covering himself with duvet

Batuk..today class is full of fun naa bondita said to batuk..
They both are walking as they are returning from school by walk..
Today anirudh isn't able to pick them up and driver on leave

Haa really..i don't even know..that one day in the school woulb bee fun..
Not so..iam the one who thrown  paper plane on abhay..but he thought it was thrown by shagun
.so he thrown the plane on shagun..like this the whole class became a battle field..i never thoughy is batuk said laughing..

Haa..haa yes batuk bondita too laughed with him..
They are walking by a road..which is covered with trees either side of the road..

Bondita's eyes roamed around the trees..that's when her gaze fell on a mango tree..
It is in it's blooming state..hardly having some mangoes

Batuk do you want to eat summer's first mangoes  bondita said   to batukher gaze still fixed on mango tree..

Haa..but how..batuk said looking at mangoes..

Don't you know how to climb trees..? SHe asked

What...me...climbing trees...this batuk roy chowdhury no way and that too others..he said

Angrezi kahika she mumbled

What ever he said raising his shoulders..

Removing her bag from shoulders..she gave it to batuk and walked towards the tree..
Bondita no..batuk objected but she didn't care
She found many trees ..finally she concluded that ..it's a mango planatation ..

Wow...she exclaimed seeing the garden

How can i missed this ..? She mumbled to herself
And started climbing the tree..
She finally climbed upto the tree her eyes searched for the mangoes..finally finding them..she plucked them..dropping them to her uniform pockets..
She started to climb down..

Aaah..bondita winced in pain as she fell down on the ground fron a short height as her leg slipped..

Her knee wounded ...hearing some sound batuk came to her running and found her ..
Checking her knee sitting on the ground..
He ran to her andd tied his kerchief around her knee as he found some blood drops..