chapter 6

The whole roy chowdhury haveli is silent..
All of them retired to their rooms..
Anirudh who gave an angry lecture to bondita, batuk and som..
Sitting on his chair..he closed his eyes leaning back to chair..

His hand automatically reached his forehead lightly pressing it..

A flashback back displayed before his eyes..which is bothering him from past few days

Flashback

Four days ago,
Anirudh is walking towards haveli..as his car punctured..he searched for mechanic..but as it was night he didn't find one..
Sighing he started walking ..

As it was total silent..
He heard a voices of some people..he thought to ask them for help..but stopped himself hearing their conversation..

Hey..do you guys heard that...
Keshav wife also started living with him only after their divorce..and their family members also agreed..one of the men in the group said..

Haa..i got to know it..this all because ..that anirudh roy chowdhury and bondita..
That bondita is living in haveli only..even after divorce..
They both broke of traditions and crossing their limits by breaking society's principles..
We have to do something...we can't leave them like that..
First of all..
We have to teach a lesson to that bondita...

Hey...we can't do anything...
She is rc's apple of eye..they don't let us even to lay a finger on her..and that batuk roy chowdhury and somnath roy chowdhury always accompays her..where ever she goes.. another one of them cut the previous one in between..

Then too we have to do something..they said

Anirudh is totally shocked hearing their talks..
It's alnost an year..but the people still angry on bondita..

His trance broken by a knock on study door ..

Opening his eyes..he found bondita at the door..

If you are here for forgiveness..then you can leave bondita anirudh said..anirudh said..

I didn't come here to seek your forgiveness..i came here on other purpose..she said coming into study not maintaining an eye contact with him..

She came and stood infront of anirudh..where he still sat on his chair..

There is a total silence in study..

There is only one sound..that too clock's..

The clock striked 12 exactly..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKHABABU  bondita said..
That's when..he remembered it's his birthday..

Sakhababu..today is your birthday..
That's why. I....i brought a gi giift for u... she said stammering as she know ...he don't like gifts.
She still remembered how he reacted when she presented a gift on their marriage anniversary..

I know...you don't like gifts from me...then also ..i just want to give you something  she said forwarding  the watch which is packed

Anirudh took it without any expressions..

Sakha babu..
He looked at her..
If you don't like the gift.. then don't wear it...but don't throw it away..
I ...i  spent  full of my pocket money...and....i specially picked it for you ...she said and left without hearing an another word

Anirudh unpacked the present..and found a watch..
It's looking amazing..unknown to him, a smile reached to his lips
He kept the watch on the table carefully..
And again leaned back to his chair..
He didn't even know ..when he drifted into sleep...

Anirudh woke up from his sleep hearing some sounds..
Irritatingly, he went downstairs and found all chaos..