Chapter 5

Marinette looked at her mother one last time before covering her in the white cloth, and she walked out of the room

Marinette looked at her mother one last time before covering her in the white cloth, and she walked out of the room. Once she walked out of the room she saw her teacher waiting for her to, her face showed guilt and sadness. "Can you take me home?" asked the seven year old child.

The teacher nodded and led her out of the hospital and into her car, the teacher waited for the child to get buckled in before driving her home. Once she got out of the car she was about to close the door.

The teacher called out to her "Marinette" she said getting the child's attention. "If you ever need anything just ask. I care about each and everyone of my students and that means you come to me about anything even if it isn't about school. Like advice or a hug just ask." she saids trying to reassure the child and gave her a smile and thanked her for everything.

Once Marinette had walked up the stairs into the apartment she closed the doors and started to cry sliding down the door and hugging her knees to her chest. She had just lost everything and both her parents were dead.

Sure Tom was her step father but that didn't stop her caring about him he loved her just like her mother did.

She looked around the apartment and started to cry harder, all the memories in the building and all the things they had done together as a family they would never be able to do again.

She somehow made it from the door to the couch, eventually she had cried herself to sleep. Tiki had snuck down at some point and had cuddled up between her arms and fell asleep with her.

For the next bit it will be from before Marinette goes to see her mother in the hospital like 10-20 minutes before.

Sabine had just woken up to a pounding headache, she looked around and was unsure where she was till she saw a heart monitor, that was when she realised she was in the hospital. Everything that had happened to her that day came rushing to mind how she and Tom had gone to get more bags of flour.

"I see you are awake." said a voice she looked towards the door to see a man in a white coat and a name tag on but she couldn't read it, it was too far away. "Let me explain everything, '' he said and she nodded.

"But before that what's your name we want to make sure we have the right person before we call any family" he said, clicking his pen ready to write down a name in case.

"My name is Sabine Cheng '' she answered and the doctor looked up with a small smile before it turned into a face of guilt.

"Miss Cheng I am sorry to inform you but your condition is very critical. You don't have long left and we are not sure how long you have but there is a chance you have till the end of the day if the test we took earlier comes back with a bad result." The doctor told her and all she could do was nod she thanked the doctor and was left to her thoughts.

Hey guys,

In the last chapter I got questions about how old the characters were and realised the story wouldn't make sense if I don't explain it properly.

Marinette is going to be 7 instead of a teen, Barry will be 25 so Marinette was born when he was just 18. In the miraculous episodes it said Sabine and Tom were up to their 25th wedding anniversary. I want to change that to their 4th. Marinette is going to primary/ elementary school (whatever you prefer to call it.) so she is a kid.

If you have more questions leave them in the comments thank you to  for helping me realise the mistakes I made.

So, I was wondering should I keep the gifs at the start of each chapter or go without? I only had them to bring some colour into my work like the images I use. Anyway, how was the chapter?

Comment, vote :)