Chapter 33

"Spider-man? He'd never come, after what happened to him!" It was all over the news 'New York City's Wall Crawler Falls ten stories. People all around asking: why didn't he use his webs?' It was given a load of publicity. Assumptions rose of Webs even losing his powers!

      Of course, it wasn't true. Webs had his powers; he had just passed out from exhaustion and got sucker punched. Which I mean, it shouldn't really be sugarcoated with a 'just'.

      So while Webs is out of commission he left it up to myself to take his place as New York city's (temporary) unable to wall crawl-er! And by left it I mean I told him to say something if he disagreed, and passed out people don't respond luckily!

       I may have also jacked his suit. It's tight, defines my muscles, yeah, but gee what's guy gotta do to breathe in this thing. No clue how Spidey does it, kudos.

       And if you're worried, I gave him my mask. Didn't even take a peek at his face as I put it on. Am I great or what? Averting my attention back to the thief after I had finished my entire explanation, and I mean how unrealistic is it that they're still here after all that.

       "And yet here I am." I did that famous Super-Man pose for a solid ten seconds before realizing I got the Spider-Man pose wrong.

       Out of instinct I pulled my gun then the realization hit I might tarnish Webs reputation! So in order to redeem myself I handed the gun to the thief. "Sorry, reflex. Take this we'll call it even. If anybody in the ambulance asks, it's yours."

      Written all over dudes face was a scribble of emotion. The man's thoughts were in disarray. 'When did Spider-Man gain four inches of height?' 'When did Spider-Man get so jacked?' 'Why did he have a gun?' 'Ambulance?'

       Wade answered the last thought relatively quickly as the man now felt the connection of fist and face! His face, Wade's fist. To put into perspective how bad of a beat down this dude was receiving imagine a car vs a hill. No matter how much adrenaline is lying to you that you're fine at the moment when you hit the ground (realize what's happening to you) you're going to be in serious pain.

      And that's exactly what happened when the guy realized. He was now on the floor bloody and beaten so bad even the guy he was robbing ran. Now he was only able to watch as Spider-Man(?) (Deadpool? Spider-Pool?) Took his phone clearly calling the ambulance, and that hurt his pride more than the beating. Especially since before the fight had even begun the hero(?) was speaking of calling an ambulance for him.

       The entire patrol went more or less like that. Lots of ambulance calls, lots of people who now feared Spider-Man and believed Spider-Man truly lost his powers.

      It was all tiresome for Wade, not killing was a lot harder than he had anticipated so he was relieved to be home once all was finished.

       "Man, Webs. You are crazy to do this everyday without killing." Wade mumbled as he took off the mask now in the safety of his house. More like the safety of other people now that he was in his house.

      "Wade, did you..?" Spidey mumbled realizing he wasn't wearing his mask. "No, no." Would be lying to say he didn't think about it. "Thanks." Peter rested his head back, his forearm covering his eyes.

       "For taking care of me'n stuff. I feel a lot better than yesterday." The atmosphere was calm, until realization hit Peter. "Wait what did you do to my suit!?" In his attempt to sit up he was met with a surging pain that caused him to immediately lay back down; defeated.

       "I substituted for you!" To say he sounded a bit proud would be an understatement. "Oh god, you didn't...?" Wade dismissed this shaking his head, "Yes, numerous people." Yet his mouth said the opposite of his actions.

       "What?!" Peter could only stare in a mixture of guilt, sadness and worry. "Why the face? All because I saved numerous people?" Peter sighed at that slightly annoyed. "You worried me for nothing."

-

-

I feel i'm updating too much, I might take a break for a long while. I'm unsure.

above is an old A/N books complete thanks for reading